Player Watch #8: Jack Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

He is considering offers and has a club in mind. They don't have enough to get the deal done IMO unless they trade out untouchables.

Again, how does he leave if he's contracted with us?

Unless we agree, and to do that we would need a mother of an offer, he's can't go anywhere

Again, how does he leave if he's contracted with us?

Unless we agree, and to do that we would need a mother of an offer, he's can't go anywhere

That is why I don't think it will get over the line. The only things they have that we would want they wouldn't let leave.

They are all contracted. No-one will leave without something that ensures the RFC gets overs for them. Except Rance, who is the only one who could conceivably walk away from the game at any time....

Loving all the panic on this board. Relax. The Collingwood loss in round 2 was far far worse than yesterday. In fact... it was the catalyst for yesterday.

Oh and you can't loose all five, but you could lose them. ;)
How on earth can you relax the way the club is been run is beyond belief. I said anything is possible with the crap we have running us i didn't say they will all leave. Just because they have a contract don't mean they cant go. Eg JR says i want to change clubs or club says we are interested in trading you and he accepts. If say rance walks out he gets nothing if say we sack him then he gets payed out that's how contracts work.

That is why I don't think it will get over the line. The only things they have that we would want they wouldn't let leave.

Exactly

Which is why this is bullshit, and those who are pushing the line that the five guys are about to walk out are simply trolling their own supporters for lols on a weekend they are feeling pretty shitty

Exactly

Which is why this is bullshit, and those who are pushing the line that the five guys are about to walk out are simply trolling their own supporters for lols on a weekend they are feeling pretty shitty

There is truth that Jack is considering his options though, and that he has a team in mind. That isn't bullshit.

Still think it won't happen.

If he wants out then so be it.
It would be gut wrenching seeing him play in another jumper, but if he deep down wants out, then we get the best possible trade and move on.
In the long run, it might be a blessing, but right now it just feels wrong.
Two picks in the top 10 and nothing less.

There is truth that Jack is considering his options though, and that he has a team in mind. That isn't bullshit.

Still think it won't happen.

That's not what they are saying though.

They are saying he's leaving, and for the hundredth time he can't

He can consider his options all he wants - HE HAS A ******* CONTRACT

TBH if it does happen then we will win the trade anyway. Only way we would choose to let him go.

TBH if it does happen then we will win the trade anyway. Only way we would choose to let him go.

Absolutely

As tugga said, we would demand two top tens

Noone will offer that though, it will be crap like the dees first and Dawes, or norfs first and Hansen

He's going nowhere

Absolutely

As tugga said, we would demand two top tens

Noone will offer that though, it will be crap like the dees first and Dawes, or norfs first and Hansen

He's going nowhere

They wouldn't offer that either as its a s**t team.

That's not what these idiots are saying though.

Easy on the idiots, you get touchy when people gave a go at you, no need for that

Contracts mean nothing mate.
he can ask to be traded. Once that happens, history shows that the club will act on it.
Cam mcCarthy was about the only one in recent history that got knocked back.
once a plyers decides to leave, then it's only paperwork and a suitable trade away.

Easy on the idiots, you get touchy when people gave a go at you, no need for that

Saying he will leave when he can't just to scare the s**t out of your own fellow supporters does make you an idiot

I get people are angry, but trolling your own for lols is pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he can ask to be traded. Once that happens, history shows that the club will act on it.
once a plyers decides to leave, then it's only paperwork and a suitable trade away.

So you think jack will sit out the year?

Ffs this is getting stupid now

Team he has picked don't have a suitable trade though.

Saying he will leave when he can't just to scare the s**t out of your own fellow supporters does make you an idiot

I get people are angry, but trolling your own for lols is pathetic

You know as well as I do that this rumour is not a new one so stop being disrespectful to others

No I don't.
I wasn't saying he will DO a Cam McCarthy.
If he requests a trade, history shows that if a player has #eco they will move him on and get the best deal.
No point having players on the list who don't want to be there.
That's all I was saying.

You know as well as I do that this rumour is not a new one so stop being disrespectful to others

As I said before, the rumour he wants out is valid and def worthy of discussion

The statement he is gone, is stupid and a troll because its not possible unless the club agreed and the club will not trade him for a second round and some shitty player

No I don't.
I wasn't saying he will DO a Cam McCarthy.
If he requests a trade, history shows that if a player has #eco they will move him on and get the best deal.
No point having players on the list who don't want to be there.
That's all I was saying.

We are better off having him on our list for the balance and then getting fa compo that selling him for scraps

No but he nah play like he doesn't care, wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last, he has had a gutfull of the sh*tstain that us our head coach , just like the vocal majority

We are better off having him on our list for the balance and then getting fa compo that selling him for scraps
Are we better off having him on the list for one season and then it all starting again asking for a trade etc?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back