Ryan Fitzgerald - Preseason draft pick up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Zombie

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2002
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Crows have just delisted Fitzgerald, should we give him a spot on our list? He is very injury prone but still quite young I gather and nest year he could play up forward releasing Cornes to play more of a HFF role of even at CHB. What do you reckon?

what the hell for??

a 26 year old permanently injured forward who averages 1 goal a game and only 3 marks a game.

He aint that good - even when he isnt up in the stands with an injury. Poor kick for goal (8.9 this year), poor mark. All he has is height.

Evan Hewitt might be a go but its doubtful.

Originally posted by Scott
A better question would be should we be looking at rookie listing Byron Pickett's brother?

His other brother Marcus was a bit of a dud.

Originally posted by Zombie
The Crows have just delisted Fitzgerald, should we give him a spot on our list? He is very injury prone but still quite young I gather and nest year he could play up forward releasing Cornes to play more of a HFF role of even at CHB. What do you reckon?

Zombie you have a heart of gold,:)

Originally posted by Zombie
I reckon you are better off getting Matty Shir, as you have taken a liking to him. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Places on the list are valuable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back