Official Match Thread S17:Rd17- Roys FFC (3) vs Geelong Gumbies(5) @ Brunswick Junction Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gumbies and easily. Sit down and take a load off, I'll get you a chud.
Does this bloke still play with the Gumbies?

2511_fakeabs_sp.ashx

Why would I take posting tips from a lesser poster?

LOL.

Why am I getting tagged into this bumfight?

And why do you keep persisting on me being the lesser poster? You won't find a non-Roy that thinks otherwise and I'd still get the vote of the sensible ones.

I've heard he has taken some rather provocative photos of the Gumbies...not to mention all of our Goanna Oil mysteriously disappeared from our change rooms last time we played them. I suppose those ripped pecs aren't going to shine by themselves

LOL.

Why am I getting tagged into this bumfight?

And why do you keep persisting on me being the lesser poster? You won't find a non-Roy that thinks otherwise and I'd still get the vote of the sensible ones.

It's important to you isn't it?

That's sad. Run along little one.

I sit and wait for the day when a lady asks a man.

Didn't I kill you already? You should feel bad for some terrible decisions. I ain't even bothering in this thread, you don't appreciate my genius.

All decisions are justly and deserved. I encourage you to stick at it, it must be difficult always being in the shadow of a superior sibling but just recall the tale of the ugly duckling and have faith. Life will turn around.

All decisions are justly and deserved. I encourage you to stick at it, it must be difficult always being in the shadow of a superior sibling but just recall the tale of the ugly duckling and have faith. Life will turn around.

You're talking to someone continuously named in the top 15 posters in the league whilst my brother hasn't cracked top 20.

I ain't even fazed.

How poor that the Gumbies have to resort to lame banter.

Oh wait a fellow Flogcutter, of course you'd blow smoke up his arse.

It really isn't and you really aren't.

One day brother, keep reaching for that rainbow.

Remember how I spanked you last week?

Everyone else involved does.

One day brother, keep reaching for that rainbow.

Remember how I spanked you last week?

Everyone else involved does.

I'm sorry. Where did you spank me? In the thread? We barely crossed paths.

On field? I was what, 10 DT points behind you. You think you smacked me because you got heaps of tackles? I was steering a ship.

So you're going to tell me that Darryn Lyons didn't invest in pec implants (amongst other cosmetic procedures) in order to make you lot look good in his "tasteful" photoshoots...us Roys are past that kind of thing, artificial hips and pacemakers are more "our kind of thing"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said:
I've heard he has taken some rather provocative photos of the Gumbies...not to mention all of our Goanna Oil mysteriously disappeared from our change rooms last time we played them. I suppose those ripped pecs aren't going to shine by themselves

I'm sorry. Where did you spank me? In the thread? We barely crossed paths.

On field? I was what, 10 DT points behind you. You think you smacked me because you got heaps of tackles? I was steering a ship.

In the game and in the match thread, sure you steered the sinking dragon ship but you were non existent in the build up. You can't even touch me when it comes to banter.

Even Leo was better than you and he just kept repeating himself.

Now * off back to your thread where you lurk and do nothing.

So you're going to tell me that Darryn Lyons didn't invest in pec implants (amongst other cosmetic procedures) in order to make you lot look good in his "tasteful" photoshoots...us Roys are past that kind of thing, artificial hips and pacemakers are more "our kind of thing"

All natural here, except the complete below-neck alopecia.

In the game and in the match thread, sure you steered the sinking dragon ship but you were non existent in the build up. You can't even touch me when it comes to banter.

Even Leo was better than you and he just kept repeating himself.

Now **** off back to your thread where you lurk and do nothing.
Sibling_Smackdown.jpg

Oi you two knock it off!!!

Tagged you because your posts are decent , thought you could show pants how it's done.

That's just sad that you would even do that.

I mean to think I care what you think, tsk tsk. I hope you QOOTY better than you banter because the fact you had to outsource is laughable.

That's just sad that you would even do that.

I mean to think I care what you think, tsk tsk. I hope you QOOTY better than you banter because the fact you had to outsource is laughable.
Pants whats with all this hostility? You Roys had fallen asleep by the campfire while us Gumbies sat round singing songs. It was a beautiful thing....

Dont encourage the sibling rivalry :D

Rivalry would indicate that I rate him. Seeing as I don't there isn't a rivalry.

Been there done him last week.

My attention is now firmly on the Gumbies, dragons were slayed. Gumbies to follow suit.

Pants whats with all this hostility? You Roys had fallen asleep by the campfire while us Gumbies sat round singing songs. It was a beautiful thing....

It was too nice. It was sickly.

It can't all be kum ba ******* ya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back