Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (The Stadium In The Sky)

The best thing about Brazil is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for sharing the trip Royals With Cheese. Been a nice time.
I'd also like to say Blacky is absolutely phoning it in for the twilight of the season.
In the words of John Lennon "we're more popular than cheeses."

Nothing more frustrating than having more scoring shots and losing :mad:

I'd like to see the stats on our win-loss record when I come out of hibernation and post in a gameday thread. I've got a feeling it's very very bad :(

Nothing more frustrating than having more scoring shots and losing :mad:

I'd like to see the stats on our win-loss record when I come out of hibernation and post in a gameday thread. I've got a feeling it's very very bad :(
Guess you'll just have to stay out of hibernation. ;)

Wow we win a game and RodneyDangerfield keeps the oppo full forward goalless. This game really is crazy.

Funnily enough I think the away team has won the last 8 games in Bears and Royals clashes.

Good luck in finals bears, sorry for my absence most of the week

Wow we win a game and RodneyDangerfield keeps the oppo full forward goalless. This game really is crazy.

Funnily enough I think the away team has won the last 8 games in Bears and Royals clashes.

Good luck in finals bears, sorry for my absence most of the week
All good Cloddo_
When you sending Fryer Tuck to the chair?? :p

All good Cloddo_
When you sending Fryer Tuck to the chair?? :p
I think I've thrown those rules out the window along with my efforts to be a competent admin this season. Feel free to start a lynch mob though lol.

I think I've thrown those rules out the window along with my efforts to be a competent admin this season. Feel free to start a lynch mob though lol.
DOUBLE CHAIR!!!! :hearteyes:

Back