Event The Eternal Pre/Mid/Post Awards Lounge with TheInjuryFactory - All Welcome! #beezbender #All-StatsTeam #TheMobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

In that case i will have a pint of your best lager. :thumbsu:
Managed to pilfer a keg off the Hawks boys so a Burra Golden it is. :beermug:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sitting in the corner on my seventh Cruiser cursing at philreich every time England takes a wicket. If Boult doesn't do something spectacular early on philreich is going to have a very unpleasant season 28.

TheInjuryFactory this essay ******* sucks. Get me a bottle of Unicum and a bowl of pasta
What is your essay on? I'll write it for you if you promise to kneecap philreich when you play the Swamprats.

What is your essay on? I'll write it for you if you promise to kneecap @philreich when you play the Swamprats.
The big bang theory - Steady state theory and then another theory on the creation/expansion of the universe of your choice

The big bang theory - Steady state theory and then another theory on the creation/expansion of the universe of your choice
s**t show. Good luck writing an essay about that disaster. :huh:

Good to see you striking a good qooty/life balance though. Rats are clearly a well run organisation on and off the field now that Far Kern's taken the reigns.

Argue the inflation theory with the multiverse idea so as to demonstrate both that you recognise scientific argument whilst also allowing for concepts that may remain untestable until society develops a greater understanding of cosmic microwave background radiation.

Argue the inflation theory with the multiverse idea so as to demonstrate both that you recognise scientific argument whilst also allowing for concepts that may remain untestable until society develops a greater understanding of cosmic microwave background radiation.
That's a lot of big words. But yeah, that's my jist. Steady state is bullshit because of the CMBR theory and also a series of gravitational waves found by from the big bang. And the other one I can argue against is like religious cosmology or whatever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back