Media S27 - Sweet FA Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone's gotta play Devils Advocate ;) .....but really it was a Fait Accompli

Absolutely! Wouldn't expect any favours on the field or in the banter, no different in a committee setting afaic :)

Not SO sure on the fait accompli - but hey, it gives people something to talk about, so that's fine :D

Has been known... You married? That's not your wife noshing off the plumber.

No mate - never married. My girl and I were together for 22 years and then decided to part ways as friends....talk to her every week on the phone for an hour or two, we get on famously :)

But, as I have posted elsewhere on this very morning - the beauty of some things isn't in their permanence, but rather their impermanence. For is not life itself but a temporary cloak we wear, to one day be cast aside? Nothing is eternal except....well, I don't need to GG-ify EVERY thread :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate - never married. My girl and I were together for 22 years and then decided to part ways as friends....talk to her every week on the phone for an hour or two, we get on famously :)

But, as I have posted elsewhere on this very morning - the beauty of some things isn't in their permanence, but rather their impermanence. For is not life itself but a temporary cloak we wear, to one day be cast aside? Nothing is eternal except....well, I don't need to GG-ify EVERY thread :p
Maybe a simple yes I'm... Will suffice.

Don't really understand what you mean.

yes I'm... single.married, gay, on a life journey... ect.

The next is what you stated after and I don't understand, not trying to be clever.

All good mate :)

Congratulations on the nomination Sausages

Thanks mate :).....BUT....

Don't you start - already it's become a weight around my neck and I don't need you lot making it chafe any more than it currently does.

(YES YES I REALISE THIS IS WAVING A RED FLAG TO A BOMBER, SO ENJOY IT AND WE CAN TALK MORE ABOUT IT ROUND 13 :D)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back