Media S27 The Edge - Ruck Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a shadow of my former self.

Mentoring Tigerturbulance last season has taken to much out of me.
Would Bono give up like that? I’m not sure actually.

But if he wouldn’t, then time to put on your big boy pants and LIFT MAN.

I see Tigerturbulance is down on form, looks like he is missing my mentoring.

Got to admit NaturalDisaster you did let me off the leash to do what l wanted; now we have a structured game plan and lm playing an inclusive team role at the cost of personal glory

All that would sound good if we weren’t 0 from 2

Last edited:

Aaron Keating, but guessing on this
We have a winner. The less talented but freakishly tall Keating brother, Aaron managed 6 illustrious games at the Crows, including a Premiership in his third game (the 1997 Grand Final).

With the benefit of time, experts now say it was Keating (rather than the five last-quarter goals by Fatty McJarman) that won the game for the Crows.

His match stats? 3 Hitouts and 1 tackle. Zero possessions, no score impact, no marks. It was a game of nuance and the very finest of skill.

We salute you ruck brother.

We have a winner. The less talented but freakishly tall Keating brother, Aaron managed 6 illustrious games at the Crows, including a Premiership in his third game (the 1997 Grand Final).

With the benefit of time, experts now say it was Keating (rather than the five last-quarter goals by Fatty McJarman) that won the game for the Crows.

His match stats? 3 Hitouts and 1 tackle. Zero possessions, no score impact, no marks. It was a game of nuance and the very finest of skill.

We salute you ruck brother.
well I pulled that one out my rucking butt, I'm the smartest ruck then

Can you name the brother

Hint: its not Paul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3 clashes...
  • Matty411 vs. Broken - a besieged LG member playing a man whose struggles with being dragged are real. Who will emerge victorious?
  • sportsmaniac89 vs. gym4life - will our RIS leader continue his purple patch? Or will the inconsistent sportsmaniac recapture his R1 vibe?
  • Tigerturbulance vs. myself - will I become overwhelmed with TT's stats? Or will the love muscle prove again to be flaccid?

Round 3 clashes...
  • Matty411 vs. Broken - a besieged LG member playing a man whose struggles with being dragged are real. Who will emerge victorious?
Whoever replaces me when I get dragged will be the rightful victor.

Round 3 clashes...
  • The Half Back vs. Tommycash - will THB continue his seamless transition to ruck? Will Tommy actually stay in the guts for more than 2 minutes?
  • U2tigers vs. roo2macca - can Bono steer the Titanic away from the iceberg of his early season form? Will R2M show the form that made him the highest DT scorer in the league in S26?
  • Wooshette vs. GreyCrow - will Woosh teach the old Crow new tricks? Will the wizened ruckman teach Woosh a lesson in modern ruckery?
Find out the answers to all of the above and more in just two short sleeps!

Good luck to all you rucking legends.

Honestly might have to.
cool avatar, being a ruck has given you a nice edge
Round 3 clashes...
  • sportsmaniac89 vs. gym4life - will our RIS leader continue his purple patch? Or will the inconsistent sportsmaniac recapture his R1 vibe?
  • Tigerturbulance vs. myself - will I become overwhelmed with TT's stats? Or will the love muscle prove again to be flaccid?
I have discovered TJASTA has been using a pesticide on his Tittybong Gold crop which resulted in my chemical embalance and poor on feild qooty performance. I am now smoking the stuff growing in the paddock at the back of the Hippodrome which is chemical free. So Mangers I am ready to reestablish myself as one of the rucks who should be feared and no better way to do that than to take you apart and send a message to the rest of the ruck fraternity that the 245kg love muscle is hard again.

THE RUCK OFF
1551419824641.png
I decided that I would get my old mentor U2tigers out on my small pleasure craft with a couple of my friends with benefits and show him a good time as both of us have been struggling with form and a break from the pressure of being our clubs the number one player would do us both good. So U2 welcome aboard and lets get down to some rucking business. First before we enjoy the rest of the day, tell me what has changed between the S25 all SFA ruck and the Bono struggling for ruck form in S27?"

U2: "Turbo great to be here and thanks for getting me on board, as to my form well I wish I knew. I guess back in S25 I only had myself to worry about, I had little expectations placed on me and I could just enjoy my Qooty. Coming off the All Sweet F.A. season, I placed more pressure on myself to mentor..... Actually **** all that, I have no ******* idea other then to say I think the SIM hates me."

Turbo: "Have you had thoughts of stepping away from the ruck position?"

U2: "Yes, but not because of form, I have had a good run, and if others step up, and deserve a shot, then they should get it. However the way things are going 'form' will come into a lot more, although I am confident I can get back to my best. It starts this week."

Turbo: "You brought in that marking the qooty as ruck is a sin, do you still think this has a place in the modern game or should marks be counted for and not against a rucks performance?"

U2: "I was pissed off when I found out Rucks didn't mark the ball in the SIM. After a while when it looked I could go the whole season without a Mark, I wore it like a badge of honor. And that's how all Rucks should see it. No Ruck should be substituted for a start, so NO ruck should be able mark a Qootball. Its a ******* disgrace to say otherwise. GO ******* play another position if you want to Mark the ball."

Turbo: " I totally agree, rucks smash the qooty and opposition flogs. What within our ruck group do you see as The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?"

U2: "The good -The competition that the Edge has brought between us all. How we stand up to the short people who would like to tear us down.
The bad - The form some of us are showing early this season is not up to the High Rucking Standards - Time to lift for a few of us.
The ugly - All of us, none of us are oil paintings, you most of all.

Turbo: "Non rucks think we are a narcissist group; your thoughts on this appraisal."

U2: "Great, that's why I started this whole 'The Edge' award. Qooty is all about continually talking oneself up. And besides did you notice how dominant Rucks were last season. Look at the DT and EXIE leaderboards, Half the top 15 were Rucks. Why Shouldn't the Heart and Souls players of a team not talk themselves up, we earnt the right."

Turbo: "Not to mention the S26 Swankie winner was a ruck. So in the words of my mentor, that's your cue."

U2: "My pleasure Turbo, to all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Round 3 clashes...
  • The Half Back vs. Tommycash - will THB continue his seamless transition to ruck? Will Tommy actually stay in the guts for more than 2 minutes?
  • U2tigers vs. roo2macca - can Bono steer the Titanic away from the iceberg of his early season form? Will R2M show the form that made him the highest DT scorer in the league in S26?
  • Wooshette vs. GreyCrow - will Woosh teach the old Crow new tricks? Will the wizened ruckman teach Woosh a lesson in modern ruckery?

Can't. wait. to. be. subbed. off. straight. away.

Woosh , you're going down, yeah I threw a sex joke in

At my age its all I have

THE RUCK OFF
View attachment 627587
I decided that I would get my old mentor U2tigers out on my small pleasure craft with a couple of my friends with benefits and show him a good time as both of us have been struggling with form and a break from the pressure of being our clubs the number one player would do us both good. So U2 welcome aboard and lets get down to some rucking business. First before we enjoy the rest of the day, tell me what has changed between the S25 all SFA ruck and the Bono struggling for ruck form in S27?"

U2: "Turbo great to be here and thanks for getting me on board, as to my form well I wish I knew. I guess back in S25 I only had myself to worry about, I had little expectations placed on me and I could just enjoy my Qooty. Coming off the All Sweet F.A. season, I placed more pressure on myself to mentor..... Actually **** all that, I have no ******* idea other then to say I think the SIM hates me."

Turbo: "Have you had thoughts of stepping away from the ruck position?"

U2: "Yes, but not because of form, I have had a good run, and if others step up, and deserve a shot, then they should get it. However the way things are going 'form' will come into a lot more, although I am confident I can get back to my best. It starts this week."

Turbo: "You brought in that marking the qooty as ruck is a sin, do you still think this has a place in the modern game or should marks be counted for and not against a rucks performance?"

U2: "I was pissed off when I found out Rucks didn't mark the ball in the SIM. After a while when it looked I could go the whole season without a Mark, I wore it like a badge of honor. And that's how all Rucks should see it. No Ruck should be substituted for a start, so NO ruck should be able mark a Qootball. Its a ******* disgrace to say otherwise. GO ******* play another position if you want to Mark the ball."

Turbo: " I totally agree, rucks smash the qooty and opposition flogs. What within our ruck group do you see as The Good, The Bad and The Ugly?"

U2: "The good -The competition that the Edge has brought between us all. How we stand up to the short people who would like to tear us down.
The bad - The form some of us are showing early this season is not up to the High Rucking Standards - Time to lift for a few of us.
The ugly - All of us, none of us are oil paintings, you most of all.

Turbo: "Non rucks think we are a narcissist group; your thoughts on this appraisal."

U2: "Great, that's why I started this whole 'The Edge' award. Qooty is all about continually talking oneself up. And besides did you notice how dominant Rucks were last season. Look at the DT and EXIE leaderboards, Half the top 15 were Rucks. Why Shouldn't the Heart and Souls players of a team not talk themselves up, we earnt the right."

Turbo: "Not to mention the S26 Swankie winner was a ruck. So in the words of my mentor, that's your cue."

U2: "My pleasure Turbo, to all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."
You prick, where was my invite, those girls love Test Tickle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back