Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be 'of your admin campaign' Er...what does that even mean? :oops:

It’s all in the wrist.

I thought you was his secretary? Don't you handle the literature?

I try to keep Jackie out of the areas that have sensitive information like my comic book Collection or my naked lady pic room or where I get the pingers from, she’s allowed in the coffee room but.

No.

He hired TJASTA

To clean the admin car.
How’s that going @anybear

Has anyone pointed out that Ljp86 's profile picture is a picture of a Roy? Has this potential conflict of interest been investigated?

It’s his nana

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week I spent a fair bit of time in the match thread complaining about Melbourne.

This week I'm in Brisbane, so stay tuned. So far all I can say is that the weather sucks.

Last week I spent a fair bit of time in the match thread complaining about Melbourne.

This week I'm in Brisbane, so stay tuned. So far all I can say is that the weather sucks.
I live in Brisbane (for the last 11 years) and I complain about the weather here constantly. Fortunately I never go outside. Well, I did walk onto my balcony a couple of days ago. A possum tried to eat me!

I was there a few weeks ago. Public transport was s**t and prices of beer was greatly overpriced. However, the Victory Hotel is a hidden gem.

I live in Brisbane (for the last 11 years) and I complain about the weather here constantly. Fortunately I never go outside. Well, I did walk onto my balcony a couple of days ago. A possum tried to eat me!

Just how small are you ???

No - you have not mentioned it yet.....

I think we kicked 4.9 in the second half to lose by 8 points....

Our goal kicking coach in action....

View attachment 828418
Wow, if that's your coach...it should be an easy game for us this week - even though we do behinds quite well. :D 👍

This is a bit of a reach for a rivalry is it not?
It's all for the media. You know they have to give it an over the top level of intensity for ratings.

But I am looking forward to the game on Sunday. :)
Another win for the Dragons. 🦕 :innocent:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back