Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Dragons, I don't normally bring this sort of thing up, but given it's rivalry round this week I'll be unleashing our secret weapon.....

The one, the only - St. George !!!

View attachment 828764
View attachment 828765
In your dreams. We won't lie down and let you run us through. Pffft
Early week flame test. Yep. In good working order.

And we'll be having flambéed Roys after the game. Mwahahahaha :devil:
The survivors are more than welcome to attend. ;)

Alrightie. I think I got all the pages read.
tenor.gif

Aw, thanks. Picked it out myself. :)
I am a girl...you will always get Jessica Fletcher from me. She rules! The best 'murder light' sleuth. :D

I grew up on that show, made me want to be an investigator when I was young.
Legend status.

And possums !!! Just ask Mobbs !!

They’re damn meerkats, watch the add mate

Nah this was Brisbane I was talking about.

s**t hole like Roystown.

Now Dragons, I don't normally bring this sort of thing up, but given it's rivalry round this week I'll be unleashing our secret weapon.....

The one, the only - St. George !!!

View attachment 828764
View attachment 828765

You know St George was really a concreter right?

In your dreams. We won't lie down and let you run us through. Pffft
Early week flame test. Yep. In good working order.

And we'll be having flambéed Roys after the game. Mwahahahaha :devil:
The survivors are more than welcome to attend. ;)

dragon+dies.gif

Just be careful you don't turn into a Bomber when the heat is applied.....

unnamed.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane update, Tuesday 1600 hours: the weather is still humid, the pedestrians are ******* clueless, and I reckon there are more beggers here than any other Australian city.

Brisbane update, Tuesday 1600 hours: the weather is still humid, the pedestrians are ******* clueless, and I reckon there are more beggers here than any other Australian city.
I swear, just stay inside all the time, with a fan pointed at your arse.

This is the only beggar worth giving too.

Nice dragon imagery Ted!
E0TpFm0.gif

You lie.

I remember back before Season 12 started Ljp86 invited me and a few other noobs to Dragon Island to have a look round the clubs facilities. One afternoon while sipping a few appropriately named cocktails with dragons names like Dragons Breath and White Dragon or my favourite the Seven Headed Dragon I seen this real shady guy walk past me and enter a wooded area just off the beach.
In my stupor I gathered my Dutch courage and followed him along a very rough path which started to climb, I wondered if I could call the pool boy from the cabana to bring me an Ice Dragon Mojito and some chips.
The guy suddenly disappeared into what I perceived as a wombat hole, I wasn’t 100% sure as I could also see Jackie Chan, Ned Kelly and my dead Grandma standing in front of me all pointing at me and questioning me why I did an Arts degree.
I pushed through those losers and headed where the mysterious guy had gone. I moved some wild hanging dragons grass and entered, it was dark and it smelt like TRAWPs feet but I pushed on but wondered if I could still get reception to place my bets with TIF as it was close to cut off.

Man this joints a shithole I thought, why don’t they get some cheap labour and clean this place up? I mean there’s dirt and spiders webs everywhere.
The guy entered a room that was off to one side of the tunnel that opened up to a massive cavern and I could see a few fires as the shadows on the wall were flickering.
Should I stay or should I go I thought to myself? Nah I’m pepped up on alcohol and I’m super awesome. I entered the cavern and looked in every direction but the guy was no where to be seen, maybe there was a super secret tunnel or exit somewhere?
Next thing I see this massive snake thing looking at me, I think it liked me as it couldn’t stop staring at me I have that affect on a lot of things. It’s natural.
I’d been sitting there s while and the snake thing moved, it was a massive lizard. It was a giant Dragon lizard.
I was astonished and fainted.....

Next thing I New I was back at my motel with some people around me laughing, I later found out I’d stumbled into the islands new theme park.
Dragon World was this my inspiration for joining the club and to me there are dragons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back