Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just This Is Anfield he's not a massive fan of showers, he seems to think that Liverpool win trophies more frequently than they do and has vowed to only shower whenever they lift a trophy. Turns out a shower every couple of years isn't as viable a strategy as he thinks it is
To be fair he’s never complained about it once.

Rats to continue to drink from the Swamp of Victory - nothing more certain.
I don't know what the record is for games played before tasting defeat, but I'd say you'd have to be bloody close after this week's triumph.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I might avoid the game thread. The Furies stink.

aCjhNmi-KyvAI7Rh2p2j402xWIB3okds7IqWQs5u8uuENuUGS0KtAF7aypHFkacynwlxN6E_5pf9v-oZGA9cn_t3MwzVrPE7GHWDVCmAkVu3UFqLud9c4jTMdo9Y4tdd8i4W=w220-h126

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We are on boys and girls!

I feel like in this political day and age you really should be mentioning all the identifiable groups or at least the main 3.

Should read "We are on boys, girls & fumbler "

I feel like in this political day and age you really should be mentioning all the identifiable groups or at least the main 3.

Should read "We are on boys, girls & fumbler "

Hey * you and your horse and dog and chicken.

Nice rivalry Furies, it’s like you didn’t even try.

I am so glad that the Fighting Furies and Sin City Swamprats will be able to settle their long-running rivalry this upcoming Sunday.

It was an absolute tragedy when philreich had Wacky Tiger in a headlock that one time at the local... Or something. :think:

I am so glad that the Fighting Furies and Sin City Swamprats will be able to settle their long-running rivalry this upcoming Sunday.

It was an absolute tragedy when philreich had Wacky Tiger in a headlock that one time at the local... Or something. :think:
I'm a lover, not a fighter - well most of the time.......

Hello all,

I have decided to block SarahSmiles because he is a negative force.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
It's the job of every Swamprat to be a negative force on the Furies this week - I'm unsure of your point :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back