Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the job of every Swamprat to be a negative force on the Furies this week - I'm unsure of your point :).
I don’t see your mob as our arch rivals, for me the Demons are the team l want to beat bad.

But for the sake of keeping the rivalry week theme going l will focus on hating you lot this week.

So to that end you brabbats can go EAD.

I am so glad that the Fighting Furies and Sin City Swamprats will be able to settle their long-running rivalry this upcoming Sunday.

It was an absolute tragedy when philreich had Wacky Tiger in a headlock that one time at the local... Or something. :think:
At the Ramsgate from memory

Hello all,

I have decided to block SarahSmiles because he is a negative force.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
tumblr_mmk10zUEfY1sqo8dyo1_500.gif

TJASTA, I know you have him blocked so won't be able to see his message, but my dear friend fumbler wishes to know if there is anyone on BigFooty you have not yet blocked?
Hello Hate,

No, both JackNah_8 and MWPP are still unblocked. Plus, all of the Furies are not :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Hello Hate,

No, both JackNah_8 and MWPP are still unblocked. Plus, all of the Furies are not :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Cheers, I will pass that message on when we play the Dragons FFC in Round 07 because our rivalry with the Sin City Swamprats is of too much importance to be worrying about other minnow clubs right now.

TJASTA, I know you have him blocked so won't be able to see his message, but my dear friend fumbler wishes to know if there is anyone on BigFooty you have not yet blocked?

Thanks pal.
Do you have him blocked?
What did he say?

Good idea. I'm also going to block Dr phil

Be noice mate I heard he’s one of the guys that voted on the new adminz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back