Resource S30 Sign-up Thread (and Useful Links)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): SammaGilberto
Preferred Position 1: Centre Half Forward
Preferred Position 2: Centre Half Back
Preferred Position 3: Centre Half Bench (ruck)
Number: 56
Height: 197cm
Weight: 90kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): I have no idea.
State (optional): Victoria
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Watched the tour to the blues board from a-far, looked interesting.

I'm sure you will get loads of offers. The Gumbies would be a good choice. Keep us in mind 😃

I'm gonna have to nominate the Baghdad Bombers, irresistible. Would be my honour to don the vest.

The backdoor operations really sealed the deal.
Samma it'll indeed be an honor to have you at the Bombers .......all these other crustymouth yankers can fawn over a lost future superstar of the SFA

We'll wait for the official 24 hours period to elapse and add you to the list ......wouldn't want to break any rules ya know

If you have no rules you have no orderly society .....and the Bombers .....well we've heard about these rules somewhere

shiek ok.gif

I'm gonna have to nominate the Baghdad Bombers, irresistible. Would be my honour to don the vest.

The backdoor operations really sealed the deal.

We've laid a new vest out in readiness for you ......numbers are largely irrelevant to these vests

bomb jackets.jpg

Samma it'll indeed be an honor to have you at the Bombers .......all these other crustymouth yankers can fawn over a lost future superstar of the SFA

We'll wait for the official 24 hours period to elapse and add you to the list ......wouldn't want to break any rules ya know

If you have no rules you have no orderly society .....and the Bombers .....well we've heard about these rules somewhere

View attachment 911297

There's no 24 hour period in the off season Wayne-o.

Name (your BigFooty username): RobR
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roys FFC
State (optional):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Sweet FA Tour of Carlton

RobR - when you get the chance mate, I know you've got a bit on - just fill in some of the blanks here, repost it and we'll see you at the Roys as soon as you are able...

Name (your BigFooty username): RobR
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roys FFC
State (optional):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Sweet FA Tour of Carlton

RobR - when you get the chance mate, I know you've got a bit on - just fill in some of the blanks here, repost it and we'll see you at the Roys as soon as you are able...
Good stuff. You can add players freely up until the squad submission due date. Welcome to Sweet FA RobR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): Matt_352
Preferred Position 1: Centre
Preferred Position 2: Rover
Preferred Position 3: Ruck Rover
Number: 13
Height: 175cm
Weight: 84kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roy's or Dragon's
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I here to make my triumphant return. To drink beer and kick asses and I'm done drinking beer.

How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: I here to make my triumphant return. To drink beer and kick asses and I'm done drinking beer.
Oh man. :pensive:

tenor-3.gif

You'd better consider the Bombers as a legitimate option, or else Tony Lynn 15 will think there's some sort of anti-Bomber conspiracy from the 11 better sides.

AceAndy & TedDougChris captains of Matt's preferred clubs, just alerting.

Go the Roy's Matt, I'd love another drinking partner. What's your poison?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back