Official Match Thread S32 R10 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Has to be Raspberry and on freshly made scones with cream or fresh crusty bread and butter. I may have just talked myself into making scones with jam.

Hell, a custard vanilla slice would go down well. Stop making me talk about sweet stuff as I'm getting serious cravings. I'm getting assaulted by Japanese snack box ads still omgfridge and expensive pizza oven ads from our last game.

We've also discovered the secret to how ads work on BF. AdSense crawls through the whole match thread and finds target words then everyone will get ads for that target word. Thank me later.
I just put on 2kgs, reading that.......

Has to be Raspberry and on freshly made scones with cream or fresh crusty bread and butter. I may have just talked myself into making scones with jam.

Hell, a custard vanilla slice would go down well. Stop making me talk about sweet stuff as I'm getting serious cravings. I'm getting assaulted by Japanese snack box ads still omgfridge and expensive pizza oven ads from our last game.

We've also discovered the secret to how ads work on BF. AdSense crawls through the whole match thread and finds target words then everyone will get ads for that target word. Thank me later.

Damn, now you've got me craving vanilla slice. Might have to convince the wife to make another batch.

Haha my mate was the same. He'd start a diet on Monday every week for years. The week would end with 50 bourbons and 3 kebabs over Friday and Saturday nights and a family pizza on Sunday night all to himself. Start again on Monday!
Reminds me of the guy who was determined to walk past his local pub without going inside. He arrives at the building, and says to himself, "Come on - you can do this!!!!!" He summons every last ounce of willpower that he can muster, and sure enough, he manages to walk past the front door of the pub.

Having accomplished this extraordinary achievement, he heaves a huge sigh of relief, and says," Phew - I actually did it. Time to celebrate with a beer."

I just put on 2kgs, reading that.......

I've put on 10kg since joining this board just wanting all the stuff everyone talks about. Homemade pizzas, homemade this, homemade that, beer etc. Word of mouth really works around here and it's dangerous.

Damn, now you've got me craving vanilla slice. Might have to convince the wife to make another batch.

We have Dobinsons bakery here and their Vanilla Slices are mammoth. Half cream, half custard, and 110% of the calories are going straight to the gut unless you have inhuman metabolism which I don't. Saying that, I would much prefer the homemade variety. Do you deliver to Canberra?

Diet starts tomorrow. It'll be my 47th diet so far in 2021.
Haha my mate was the same. He'd start a diet on Monday every week for years. The week would end with 50 bourbons and 3 kebabs over Friday and Saturday nights and a family pizza on Sunday night all to himself. Start again on Monday!

Diet is such a dirty word. I prefer to call them healthier eating plans.

Might finally crack that fanta this week!

I cancelled getting another japanese box though, as good as it was - not sure it justified the price.

First day back in the office after working from home for 3 months. Drove in and realised my laptop was still at home. Great start.

I miss the WFH life already.

I cancelled getting another japanese box though, as good as it was - not sure it justified the price.

About time! Surprised it wasn't enjoyed earlier, unless you just had too much beer to finish.

You could probably find an online lolly store in Japan and get a custom one delivered for a heck of a lot cheaper and possibly with more in it. I've resisted them for so long for that reason alone, plus lack of exercise and lollies wouldn't help.

So I guess that wouldn't include that bloke in America, who allegedly ate 27 whole chickens in a single sitting.

Don't tell KohPhi this, he'll get jealous and go 28 chickens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This entire post is about beer, yeah?

First day back in the office after working from home for 3 months. Drove in and realised my laptop was still at home. Great start.

I miss the WFH life already.
I did this with my office key yesterday. Thankfully I only live two minutes drive from work.

This entire post is about beer, yeah?
I know its rare but I actually posted and didn't bring up beer. I'll be better.

I did this with my office key yesterday. Thankfully I only live two minutes drive from work.
20 mins no traffic for me. I just said I had to make a call and disapeared for 40 minutes. No chance first day in the office I was owning up to forgetting the one thing I needed.

I like being made completely virtual and no longer having to go to an office unless it's for social catch up, has the whole "yeaaah, 70km is too hard, chauffeur?" feel to it.

We have Dobinsons bakery here and their Vanilla Slices are mammoth. Half cream, half custard, and 110% of the calories are going straight to the gut unless you have inhuman metabolism which I don't. Saying that, I would much prefer the homemade variety. Do you deliver to Canberra?

Whilst I don't have that bakery, I have that inhuman metabolism you speak of, just never been a fan of vanilla slices as very particular about dairy, your wallet hates you, I mean, really hates you....

If you put on 2 kgs reading that, you'll put on 10 kgs just looking at these..

View attachment 1248111

Greek Loukoumades! Good choice.

I like being made completely virtual and no longer having to go to an office unless it's for social catch up, has the whole "yeaaah, 70km is too hard, chauffeur?" feel to it.

Whilst I don't have that bakery, I have that inhuman metabolism you speak of, just never been a fan of vanilla slices as very particular about dairy, your wallet hates you, I mean, really hates you....

Curse you and everyone else that has crazy metabolism that can have anything and not gain weight. I shouldn't be having dairy either but I haven't let that stop me recently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back