Official Match Thread S32 R10 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes had a great year and I would love it if my boys were even remotely close to you. I rate Ken Hinkley!
Trouble is, if you don't take your chances (which are about as rare as Gumbies premierships :)), they quickly dry up.

As an impartial observer this thread needs a kick start so if both teams don't mind I'd like to ask my track watcher Grand Uncle Horace to come in and give his best and worse from both sides. He can be critical and extremely cranky so just to forewarn you all. He was scathing of the Hawks before their name change!

Kinda reminds me of Ken Hinkley trying to get to a grand final šŸ˜•.

I'd raise you Alan Richardson, but, he had the audacity to join Melbourne as an assistant so at least had a hand in one despite his best efforts to fail spectacularly to even make finals let alone win one.

No but the only way is up and if my prediction is correct you will enjoy a winning streak soon. It coincides with our next match.

If we can beat the Demon's streak I may just be content but i'd happily give up a streak to make it to a Granny. Once we sweep aside the Swampies this Sunday, we can start thinking about finals... Your chances may be shot after Tony Lynn 15's expose on cheating.

If we can beat the Demon's streak I may just be content but i'd happily give up a streak to make it to a Granny. Once we sweep aside the Swampies this Sunday, we can start thinking about finals... Your chances may be shot after Tony Lynn 15's expose on cheating.
Tony Lynn 15 was only telling the truth and whatever repercussions come from that, we'll wear as a team. If I'm honest I'd obviously love to win a flag but I get so much fun just being apart of the team. I hope all of both teams here have that same feeling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The faceless men that are running this competition donā€™t give a * what you want mate.

As an impartial observer this thread needs a kick start so if both teams don't mind I'd like to ask my track watcher Grand Uncle Horace to come in and give his best and worse from both sides. He can be critical and extremely cranky so just to forewarn you all. He was scathing of the Hawks before their name change!

Always welcome to kickstart things mate!!

Tony Lynn 15 was only telling the truth and whatever repercussions come from that, we'll wear as a team. If I'm honest I'd obviously love to win a flag but I get so much fun just being apart of the team. I hope all of both teams here have that same feeling.

I wonā€™t be silenced mate.

Yes thatā€™s true...

Taking your chances or Gumbies premierships?? Please don't say Gumbies premierships, our fragile egos can't take much more.

Taking your chances or Gumbies premierships?? Please don't say Gumbies premierships, our fragile egos can't take much more.
I was thinking taking your chances....But now you mention it lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back