Official Match Thread S32 R10 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

The sim bends to my will mate! I got this power passed on from powerrrrrrrrrrrr

The sim will dump your arse the moment it finds someone with more money!

====================
END OF QUARTER 4
SCS: 14.13.97
GUM: 13.15.147
====================

Are you recycling stuff now!

I would never recycle!
giphy.gif

Evening Rats. How are we all.
Now we are on a 2 game winning streak I feel I can resume my preferred state of feeling superior to others. It makes me feel good to condescendingly look down on the opposition laughing at their lack of Mobbs medals.
Doesn't really work with you lot though, every second one of you seems to have one

The sim will dump your arse the moment it finds someone with more money!

====================
END OF QUARTER 4
SCS: 14.13.97
GUM: 13.15.147
====================
It's like a metaphor for life really

Hey mike ross. I've been told you're quite popular around here. Why do people like you?
I probably should have provided more information, that wonderful Rate the opposition MVP thread that you are referencing (btw Rats you guys need to vote this week) compared mike ross to other Rats.
So I hope that provides context to that popularity, it is a reletive thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing I’m James Packers illegitimate son. 😊
Which one?

I probably should have provided more information, that wonderful Rate the opposition MVP thread that you are referencing (btw Rats you guys need to vote this week) compared mike ross to other Rats.
So I hope that provides context to that popularity, it is a reletive thing.
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.

Evening Rats. How are we all.
Now we are on a 2 game winning streak I feel I can resume my preferred state of feeling superior to others. It makes me feel good to condescendingly look down on the opposition laughing at their lack of Mobbs medals.
Doesn't really work with you lot though, every second one of you seems to have one

That's nice.

This is our up week, so a Rats victory is all but assured. Not even man flu can stop us.

I would never recycle!
giphy.gif

The recycling bin is only there for when the normal bin gets full.

A word of advice: use your neighbour's bin to dispose of bags of cat and dog s**t.

How big a bus are we talking?
If he is cashed up (obviously confirm first), maybe we should recruit him, offer him the captaincy as a sweetener.
Then we can leech of him.

That's nice.

This is our up week, so a Rats victory is all but assured. Not even man flu can stop us.

That man flu can be pretty rough though. I can feel a case of it coming on next week for a 5 day long weekend. What awful timing, especially with a public holiday on Monday.

The recycling bin is only there for when the normal bin gets full.

A word of advice: use your neighbour's bin to dispose of bags of cat and dog sh*t.

and the green waste bin is there for when both recycling and rubbish bins are full? I once put skinny fence railings in the green waste bin and received a letter addressed to the owner saying along the lines of "don't put that s**t in there you campaigner".

As big as Basil’s nose!
I've seen some big buses in my time but never a bus that big. Or useless for what its worth.

If he is cashed up (obviously confirm first), maybe we should recruit him, offer him the captaincy as a sweetener.
Get them in the door then hit them with the captaincy. We don't want to scare them off before they get here.

I've seen some big buses in my time but never a bus that big. Or useless for what its worth.

Get them in the door then hit them with the captaincy. We don't want to scare them off before they get here.
I was trying to trick him into thinking the captaincy is a good thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back