Toast Saints are heading back to Moorabbin!

Remove this Banner Ad

surely money guts Bana could give us a hand ey. I know you're reading this Eric, do the right thing

imagine if eric did post on here

but yeh he probably already chips in heaps and i dont think he's made of money

Lindsay Fox
Geoff Oglivy
Shane Warne

Only spitballing, wouldn't surprise me if they already make contributions in some way.

Last edited:

The new Moorabbin will increase revenues for the club- no question.
And whilst it would be nice to 100% equity fund our share, surely they can do a partial debt funding with someone on a personal and/or prioritised basis.

Surely we're not too far away from the club reaching out to the members.
Is that a last gasp decision normally? Would be easy to set up a foundation whereby corporates and members can make tax deductible contributions. Seems like a no brainier to me!

How could it be tax deductible?
The club registers the foundation and applies with the Tax Office for deductible gift recipient status or registers as a project with the Australian Sports Foundation whereby donations are processed through. Don't know why it hasn't already been done, I'd be donating

Edit: It would be with the ACNC now - not the ATO

How many seats will the ground hold? Maybe a minimum $100 to sponsor a seat with your name on it. Then an escalating sponsorship gets your name on a cluster of seats and a wing of seats and so forth right up to corporate naming of the ground. That way they get to suck money from all levels of support.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to the waterslides so sick of this club and its lies!!!
You needed to click on ALL of the images! :rolleyes:

D408223A-07F0-43E9-910E-8E52AE9E9978.jpg

Thought it would be bigger considering we're going to be sharing it with multiple party's.
It looks almost 3 times bigger then the existing Moorabbin facilities so I think there will be enough room. Plus lots of room to expand if needed.

I thought they were going to put in a full sized pool though. :(

The bistro area looks promising though. Lunch at Moorabbin!

Tipping that is one of the luxury items that could be added later if they get the cash

Couldn't see any high altitude room either which is interesting as that fad could be over

It looks almost 3 times bigger then the existing Moorabbin facilities so I think there will be enough room. Plus lots of room to expand if needed.

I thought they were going to put in a full sized pool though. :(

The bistro area looks promising though. Lunch at Moorabbin!

Tipping that is one of the luxury items that could be added later if they get the cash

Couldn't see any high altitude room either which is interesting as that fad could be over

The most persistent result from studies into the phenomenon into high altitude training is that it's benefits are practically non-existent. People need to actually live at high altitude in order to reap benefits; kind of like how the team eventually got used to life in Colorado when there. Training for a few hours at high altitude (simulated or real) then returning to 'normal' altitudes is fruitless.

High altitude "caravans" are being relocated to the eastern end of the new building, next to the rain water tanks. The proposed site plan (second page in the PDF) shows the location.

High altitude "caravans" are being relocated to the eastern end of the new building, next to the rain water tanks. The proposed site plan (second page in the PDF) shows the location.
I think they could be more like a low pressure hyperbaric chamber. I know other clubs have players use portable ones to sleep in so they can overcome injury. I thought we already had a hi alt Jayco donated by Mr Greenedge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back