Toast Saints are heading back to Moorabbin!

Remove this Banner Ad

I get both excited and nervous when I see this thread bumped :p
You mean like an announcement that we can't afford the original plan so we're instead moving to Sandringham and will rename it Moorabbinish Oval? :(

For any youngies that didn't have the privilege of seeing Moorabbin in its heyday, here's a clip from my favourite band of the 80's & 90's; TISM

On the wall above the lockers at 0:36 - "your a professional keep it simple"

We didn't deserve to win a flag if we couldn't even spell properly :huh:

Anyone else go a little crazy at the store closing sale this morning? Dropped a chunk of change upstairs and down.

Was particularly impressed to see Finnis manning the sausage sizzle and interacting with the crowd

Rapt with my big ticket item from this morning

dziSlXe.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes me :'(SAD when I go there, it was such a vibey place on a Saturday home game
dont stress were going back but were playing our seconds games for sandringham in sandringham colours. ******* pathetic decision to reallign ******* cant stand there s**t a grade ammos tops ******* makes sick. well done finnis you ******* ********.

dont stress were going back but were playing our seconds games for sandringham in sandringham colours. ******* pathetic decision to reallign ******* cant stand there s**t a grade ammos tops ******* makes sick. well done finnis you ******* ********.
Can't imagine it will be like the old Junior Dev Stand bar at 3/4 time

Club was superb at the SaintsSayThanks day today at Moorabbin...really well organised and good to see old mate handing out sausages lol

Unfortunately I missed most of it queuing inside for about an hour to pay for merchandise with one cash register operational. No one was allowed to go and pay upstairs where they were selling the player's guernseys and shorts, and where there were no queues at all. It was pretty frustrating.
When I finally paid and went outside there was a queue of at least another hundred people lining up. There should have been a temporary marquee and some more pay stations set up...surely they were expecting a huge amount of people to come through.
I didn't think that part was organized at all well.

I might be wrong but i think im sensing a slight bit of tension.

Unfortunately I missed most of it queuing inside for about an hour to pay for merchandise with one cash register operational. No one was allowed to go and pay upstairs where they were selling the player's guernseys and shorts, and where there were no queues at all. It was pretty frustrating.
When I finally paid and went outside there was a queue of at least another hundred people lining up. There should have been a temporary marquee and some more pay stations set up...surely they were expecting a huge amount of people to come through.
I didn't think that part was organized at all well.
Last time they did somthing like this they had it out on the oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back