Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Can this be the year? Why not. I know the Rams are good but as a team, the 49ers have had their number and no reason to suggest we cannot continue that in the Conference Championship.

Not sure how many times that the Division Champions have been beaten by a divisional rival who finished 2 places below them. I knew I division was strong but this is crazy strong.

I might be dreaming but I would love for us to meet the Bengals in the SB. I remember watching the games in the 82 and 89. Same again please!!!

Well two down (or is it 6?) and two to go.

Proud of what this team has done given the disappointment of two years ago.

Playing with house money now....tbh would love nothing better than a SB appearance with Jimmy rocking next week to s**t up all these fans of the eye candy offensive powerhouses that couldn't defend a Mr Whippy van from a bunch of kindergarten kids on a hot day.

Appararently 49ers are worst of playoff teams left according to some even though they are 3-0 including two away wins.

Well two down (or is it 6?) and two to go.

Proud of what this team has done given the disappointment of two years ago.

Playing with house money now....tbh would love nothing better than a SB appearance with Jimmy rocking next week to sh*t up all these fans of the eye candy offensive powerhouses that couldn't defend a Mr Whippy van from a bunch of kindergarten kids on a hot day.

Appararently 49ers are worst of playoff teams left according to some even though they are 3-0 including two away wins.

lol, I love your rants.

lol, I love your rants.

The OT discussions and someone telling me defenses in the NFL are awesome "mate" during a game with 80 points scored set me off.

Life imitating Madden on the PS5.

You should do some musings again tho. They're very funny.

Next year...New format.

Bit of highlights/lowlights focus. Plus a couple of running topics.

NFC late game next week.

So will know if it's finally the revenge tour crescendo or a renewal of vows (being it was the first SB verses the Bengals that got me into the 49ers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OBJ is the one that worries me. Cost the Rams twice targeting in the regular season games but he had good chemistry with Stafford in the Bucs game.

Jimmy Ward keeps Kupps influence in check, Thomas if back needs to play lights out on WR2.

49er LBs and nickel control TEs and RBs....then it's over to Jimmy W who is due for his once a month good games.

I'm also expecting Donald to lay the cheap shots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back