Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah curse be damn you should do it wont get the jersey till after we knock out the rams so will be ok. :)

I'm fearful my curse even covers browsing the website.

I want a white 94 retro with Williams but not available.

They are still selling Thomas, Alexander and Buckner jersies at full retail.

Most people were wise enough not to cross him. In 1978, while Accardo was lounging in his Palm Springs vacation home, burglars broke into his Chicago mansion. In the following days, at least seven individuals connected to the robbery were found with their throats slit. “One was castrated and disemboweled, his face removed with a blow torch, a punishment imposed, presumably, because he was Italian and should have known better,” the Chicago Tribune wrote

No wonder the Bosa's are feared 😂

Most people were wise enough not to cross him. In 1978, while Accardo was lounging in his Palm Springs vacation home, burglars broke into his Chicago mansion. In the following days, at least seven individuals connected to the robbery were found with their throats slit. “One was castrated and disemboweled, his face removed with a blow torch, a punishment imposed, presumably, because he was Italian and should have known better,” the Chicago Tribune wrote

No wonder the Bosa's are feared 😂

Nick Bosa
(great grandson)
Joey Bosa (great grandson)
John Bosa (grandson-in-law)
Palmer Pyle (son-in-law)
Eric Kumerow (grandson)
Jake Kumerow (great grandson)

Nick Bosa
(great grandson)
Joey Bosa (great grandson)
John Bosa (grandson-in-law)
Palmer Pyle (son-in-law)
Eric Kumerow (grandson)
Jake Kumerow (great grandson)
Several of Accardo's family members have had careers in the National Football League. His daughter Marie married Palmer Pyle, who played guard for the Baltimore Colts, Minnesota Vikings, and Oakland Raiders. Palmer Pyle's brother, Mike Pyle, also played in the NFL. Their son Eric Kumerow played linebacker for the Miami Dolphins, and Eric's son Jake currently plays wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills, and has also played for the New Orleans Saints and the Green Bay Packers. Eric's sister Cheryl married John Bosa, who played defensive end for the Dolphins. They have two sons, Joey and Nick, both of whom also currently play defensive end: Joey for the Los Angeles Chargers, and Nick for the San Francisco 49ers.[13]

Mike Singletary says he vetoed a trade that would have sent Ben Roethlisberger to the 49ers

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 27, 2022, 5:03 AM EST

Former 49ers coach Mike Singletary says that he once vetoed a trade that would have sent Ben Roethlisberger from Pittsburgh to San Francisco.

Singletary told Dan Pompei of TheAthletic.com that the 49ers and Steelers had a deal that would have resulted in Roethlisberger going to San Francisco, but Singletary vetoed the deal.

According to Singletary, 49ers owners John York and Jed York and personnel executive Trent Baalke told him in 2009 that they had a deal in place with the Steelers to acquire Roethlisberger, but that Singletary declined because this was shortly after Roethlisberger had been accused in a lawsuit of sexually assaulting a woman in Lake Tahoe.

“I had been telling the team I wanted a team of character,” Singletary told Pompei. “I felt I had to be true to that. But if I could do it again, I’d do it differently.”

Whether Singletary’s description of the events is entirely accurate is questionable. For starters, he really didn’t have the authority to veto trades. He could voice his disagreement, but if the Yorks and Baalke wanted to do it, they could have done it whether Singletary liked it or not. And we haven’t heard the Steelers’ side of the story on this deal that was allegedly agreed upon.

But there were reports after Roethlisberger was accused of sexual assault that the Steelers were considering trading him. And Singletary says he was the reason that what could have been one of the most significant trades in NFL history didn’t happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deebo Samuel: I don’t watch film of other receivers, no other receiver does what I do

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 28, 2022, 6:05 PM EST

Some NFL players like to watch film of other players who play their position, trying to pick up tips for how they can improve. San Francisco wide receiver Deebo Samuel does not.

That’s because no one else in the NFL plays quite the same position as Samuel does: Although Samuel is a wide receiver, he’s also a running back, and Samuel says his role in the 49ers’ offense is so unique that watching tape of any other player in the NFL wouldn’t really apply to what Samuel himself does.

“There’s not another receiver in the league that plays like me and do the things that I do. I don’t see the need to watch anyone that don’t do the things that I do,” Samuel said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of NBCSportsBayArea.com.

Samuel really is unique. He had 1,405 receiving yards and 365 rushing yards during the regular season. No player in NFL history had ever topped 1,400 receiving yards and 300 rushing yards in a season before. He’s doing things that other NFL players don’t do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back