FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

could have picked roxy be the first to leave. back to her soft sydney inner-city living.
it's not her fault tabloids continue to try to make a celebrity out of her, but someone getting lip fillers done before going on this type of show doesn't belong.
seeing her whine pathetically is about the only joy i thought i'd get from the show. that was enough for me and i don't really desire seeing any more episodes.

Way too much emotion in here about Schapelle. I honestly couldn’t give a sh*t whether she did it or not, but regardless she’s done her time in a hell hole & I for one am intrigued about how she’ll measure up mentally here.

regardless of whether she did it or not, as you said shes done her time.. ten years in a Bali jail and come out the end, got no issue with her being on the show.. there would of been plenty of other cushy media appearances she should of done to "cash in".. but saying that i smell a tell all interview by ch7 after this show finishes.

apparently Roxy had a pre-existing leg injury

I know these shows drudge up some D list "celebrities" but i hear her name throw around, it is a sydney thing ? other than having a dodgy husband and being on instagram not sure i know what she is so famous for.

apparently Roxy had a pre-existing leg injury

I know these shows drudge up some D list "celebrities" but i hear her name throw around, it is a sydney thing ? other than having a dodgy husband and being on instagram not sure i know what she is so famous for.
She shouldn’t have gone on the show. The funny part is that she pulled out because she didn’t want to enter cold water, which wouldn’t have been impacted anyway whatsoever from her leg injury. She seems to have a massive chip on her shoulder. Would be better off admitting that she’s not tough enough for what they were doing, there’s no shame on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoying this show, seeing celebrities getting punished and abused is quite entertaining, a lot better than watching Celebrity Big Brother or Celebrity Apprentice.

Pretty tough on the women.

Yeah they are at a big disadvantage compared to the guys especially when it comes to the physical contact stuff, no surprise that a rugby player like the Honey Badger is better at that murder ball challenge than the women and also no surprise that the 3 celebs to leave so far are all women and ones that aren't athletes.

The actor is getting a hard time

They seem to be picking on him a lot but from what I've seen he hasn't been that much worse than the others, at least he is giving it a crack.

Where is this filmed ? Tassie?

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app
Near Jindabyne (NSW), on the edge of the Snowy Mountains and the Monaro Plains.

The areas of bare ground are probably filmed at farms on the Monaro. The abseiling challenge may have been filmed in Kosciuszko National Park, or somewhere close to the edge of it.

It was originally supposed to be filmed in NZ, until Coronavirus put an end to those plans.

Last edited:
Base Camp is a sheep farm near Berridale, between Jindabyne & Cooma. The crew stayed in more luxurious accommodations, in Jindabyne:
https://www.news.com.au/travel/aust...d/news-story/0f18dfe943a4e9b895638a0473e61083

The barren landscapes, bereft of trees, are typical of the whole Monaro region, which starts at Cooma and goes all the way south to the Victorian border. The whole area was virtually cleared of trees, for farming purposes.

How was that women who lied about being pregnant and miscarrying a couple of times to try and trap her former boyfriend saying that they were only little white lies and everyone tells them.

How was that women who lied about being pregnant and miscarrying a couple of times to try and trap her former boyfriend saying that they were only little white lies and everyone tells them.
I did a little bit of reading on her and even her mother hates her. It seems like she has really serious mental health issues and is a compulsive liar. Largely going through untreated and undiagnosed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back