Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you have the be the shittest sim rigger ever to sim yourself to losing finals......

He's playing the long game sterge, seeing the best way to make it seem you aren't crooked is to purposley lose.

Would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling (boys club) kids.

He's playing the long game sterge, seeing the best way to make it seem you aren't crooked is to purposley lose.

Would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling (boys club) kids.

I thought Filf had rigged it to get the Hawks up in his final season

Why else would he have given the Wonders a flag other than to have something to point to when the Hawks won ;)

or maybe next year is his plan so he can point to the Wonders AND the Furies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when does Hate take over?

I look forward to him handing out retroactive suspensions for whinging about the sim
I'm sure you're keeping close watch for all of them to let him know.

Whoever wins the Premiership this season will forever have a * next to their name.

A sad day for the league, to think the Bears will be the last team to ever win a clean cup, for shame SFA, for shame.

Whoever wins the Premiership this season will forever have a * next to their name.

A sad day for the league, to think the Bears will be the last team to ever win a clean cup, for shame SFA, for shame.
lol. It's either the Furies or the Bombers and that's got everyone's knickers in a twist. :D

I've really gotten to you all, a simple ruse and you have all ran for the hills. It's brilliant

SM hasn't complained about the sim for years.

lol. It's either the Furies or the Bombers and that's got everyone's knickers in a twist. :D

I for one have too much moral integrity to ever be a part of such a farce.

Enjoy your tainted cup, the knowledge that you are only there by the grace of some 'ambiguous simming' will slowly eat you alive, leaving you an old, bitter man spending the twilight years of your life mired in regret at your stolen wins.

I for one have too much moral integrity to ever be a part of such a farce.

Enjoy your tainted cup, the knowledge that you are only there by the grace of some 'ambiguous simming' will slowly eat you alive, leaving you an old, bitter man spending the twilight years of your life mired in regret at your stolen wins.
Little bit too late for that! :eek:

SM hasn't complained about the sim for years.

Have I ever? Think my only comments on the subject have been musings about somehow implementing a quality posting factor which is nigh on impossible. BRAB's research backs this up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back