Official Match Thread Season 16 Round 3: Roys FC V Alberton Swamprats @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the game Roys - Yeah Swampies...Onwards to Victory...

In an epic battle, not much between Member of One PAFC and fitzroybulldog - the former was probably a smidgeon better. - 98m from 2 to 100.

I think we were evenly matched...both got 19 possesions, ok, you got 2-1 to my 0-2 however I sucked 5 frees out of you lot which resulted in scoring shots for the Swampies...:cool:

I'll call it even. end of negotiations.

you gotta let me have something

Social Club is going off!! Edna just gave me a gobby in the mens room, took her teeth out as well.:thumbsu:
I took a cup of pills that I found on a table. I simultaneously feel up and down, have a raging hard on and am shitting with before unknown regularity.

I took a cup of pills that I found on a table. I simultaneously feel up and down, have a raging hard on and am shitting with before unknown regularity.
Welcome to Roytown.

i didn't swallow those pills quick enough and now i have a stiff neck

UP THE SWAMPIES!!!!!! GET ON THOSE BOOZE SPECIALS TONIGHT!

Thanks for the game Roys, better luck next week, you're one of the nice teams of the SFA

The ugly girls next door who becomes hot and you bang?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think this one through.
oh pants how can we not love your teethless face
old-man-no-teeth.jpg

• Neither having much reason to brag, Nivek48 was slightly more polished than Fred. - 0m from 6 to 6.

hmmm ... think the game went on around us ... good luck next time, Fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back