Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the great thing about Qooty ....it presents so many opportunities for old friends to meet up and chat
It's a modern day volcano. The eruptions are spectacular.

It's a modern day volcano. The eruptions are spectacular.

Look ...I think, I have a responsibility here to assist in a mediation process .... Nunez and CazC30 as friends I think you'll find a proposed mediation will mend the somewhat fractured relationship

Think of the kids !

Look ...I think, I have a responsibility here to assist in a mediation process .... Nunez and CazC30 as friends I think you'll find a proposed mediation will mend the somewhat fractured relationship

Think of the kids !

Sorry mate, I don't make friends with rats, even if they play for the Bombers.

#oneratman

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rats? Your melting like snow on a hot stove.

You're*

How am I melting? Is this not a game of banter?

I seriously wonder if you understand the SFA, unless the Bombers have made you the group baby? There's always one (hi philreich ;) )

It was a mediation .....you're not supposed to come onto my co-mediator ....no wonder Nunez has walked away from the process
No Nunez just can't handle the heat. They'll be back when they have figured out something whitty and useless to say... Just a one post let's rattle the thread style poster. No substance and no reason... I mean go figure, even the cat stands back from the bull s**t, but it has the choice to stay or walk but then he must feed it.

How am I melting? Is this not a game of banter?

I seriously wonder if you understand the SFA, unless the Bombers have made you the group baby? There's always one (hi philreich ;) )
DON'T TAG!!! Stand up on your own!!!!!

Don't kick the dog... One post and you drove straight into me... Post more witty text and may this be a lesson you will take with you... In fact when you sit on the reserves bench read a good book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back