Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure you quite understand what “owning” someone means.
Making you look foolish, probably

Better get back to rescuing the fair maidens of the internet!!

Not sure what reasons you would have to be so staunchly protective of the poor little sunflowers. As for the pic, it wans't a virgin joke it was just a white knight joke but I see how it is now.

Not sure you know what white knight means either. Please fully understand terminology before you use them.

No sunflower here. More like a Venus fly trap who's going to crunch the beejeezus out of your sorry little arse and spit out your bones.
But what about ND's bone? Don't leave him out

One of the best match threads I have been involved in for a while.

Great stuff. Well done Wonders, we just have to stop the Hawks losing mentality from bringing it down again.

Coming in to prevent your team mate from further embarrassing himself? Nice

Not sure you know what white knight means either. Please fully understand terminology before you use them.
Haha don't get mad that you've been found out. Also you whiteknighted pretty hard here;

Bit disrespectful that you would think they are pretending to be something they aren’t though.

ps. Please don't cheat us on the sim again this week, it's just banter

Haha don't get mad that you've been found out. Also you whiteknighted pretty hard here;

ps. Please don't cheat us on the sim again this week, it's just banter

If you knew anything about this league you would know simmers can’t sim their own games you irrelevant hack.

Ps I defend them because they are my teammates, not women.

If you knew anything about this league you would know simmers can’t sim their own games you irrelevant hack.

Ps I defend them because they are my teammates, not women.
What I want to know is, How come you Simmed our game, but didn't have the Balls to be the one who posted the match.

Left it to JoshWoodenSpoon to take the heat initially.

I feel a conspiracy coming on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I want to know is, How come you Simmed our game, but didn't have the Balls to be the one who posted the match.

Left it to JoshWoodenSpoon to take the heat initially.

I feel a conspiracy coming on.

Wasn’t sure what time I would be home from watching the best football game of the season. ;)

No I am serious, imagine how good this thread could be if you Hawks actually posted... well anything good.

...well anything really... avian flu has hit the chooky barnyard. ND was last seen hoovering up a line of what he claimed was corn. Looks like they will try and bunk off from the game. KFC has put in a bulk buy bid for the lot of them.

Careful there, you had caz on your side last season. If that isn't a poorly ran catfish, then I'm going to lose all faith in humanity.
Prepare to lose faith.....unfortunately all real.

Ahhh, I got the white knight vibes from that post quite easily. Please fully understand the posts before you reply to them. A stretch, I know, but we've got all day, take your time.

Breaking News

Media stalwart and occasional match thread poster ClarkeM is playing the waiting game. Sources close to the action state it's been over 12 hours and the standoff looks set to continue. Wonders captain and league hero Dingster gave this brief comment this morning....

"Look I'm as surprised as the next man, he's barely been sighted all season then he strolls in on day 1 of the match thread with that"

More news at 11

Breaking News

Media stalwart and occasional match thread poster ClarkeM is playing the waiting game. Sources close to the action state it's been over 12 hours and the standoff looks set to continue. Wonders captain and league hero Dingster gave this brief comment this morning....

"Look I'm as surprised as the next man, he's barely been sighted all season then he strolls in on day 1 of the match thread with that"

More news at 11
Points for the layout and font type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back