Competition Season 29 Qooty Tipping - Winners Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

WINNER
Now onto our winner. He choked a little bit in the last round, but still managed to hang on by JUST ONE TIP...

3. Winner.png

Loons was leading for much of the season, and his tipping was very consistent.

Loons managed to tip 58/102 winners across the season, with a success rate of 57%.
His total MOTR margin differential was 745 points, which means that if Tarks and phil had managed just one extra tip, they'd have beaten him.

Well done Loonerty

//////////

A huge thanks to everyone for consistently responding to tags and making the effort to tip throughout the season, and for taking on the av bet component of the comp too.

It's been fun. Let's tip again next season...

Now onto our winner. He choked a little bit in the last round, but still managed to hang on by JUST ONE TIP...

View attachment 881706

Loons was leading for much of the season, and his tipping was very consistent.

Loons managed to tip 58/102 winners across the season, with a success rate of 57%.
His total MOTR margin differential was 745 points, which means that if Tarks and phil had managed just one extra tip, they'd have beaten him.

Well done Loonerty

//////////

A huge thanks to everyone for consistently responding to tags and making the effort to tip throughout the season, and for taking on the av bet component of the comp too.

It's been fun. Let's tip again next season...
Congrats Loonerty - it would have been highway robbery if I'd managed to pinch it at the last hurdle. Well done.

How did you do that without him melting at you?
I don’t know. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen Loons really melt. Is tip poaching a sensitivity for him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back