Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello people.
Looking forward to a great week ahead..
Given we are not allowed to do anything else at the moment, I'm putting a lot of pressure on this thread to keep me entertained for the week.
Don't let me down people.

We'll win our e-AFL game on Wednesday. That will be minorly distracting!

You've given me a lot to work with here Goose, as usual.

I've been muzzled though, so I will keep it to myself and pray I can be rid of such humorous but inappropriate thoughts

1585574547782.png

You've given me a lot to work with here Goose, as usual.

I've been muzzled though, so I will keep it to myself and pray I can be rid of such humorous but inappropriate thoughts
Muzzled!
They have taken every thing away from us and now you're telling me that they are taking away the joy you bring me with your not do subtle insinuations as well.... Just when I thought we'd hit rock bottom.

We'll win our e-AFL game on Wednesday. That will be minorly distracting!
I needed simulated games in 2012-14 when the Giants were rubbish (well not rubbish, very young, but no chance) so we might win something.
Now my Giants are a wonderful side there is no footy and I have to focus on a simulated game where I'm back to 50-50.
I thought I was dealing ok with this isolation business until I ve found out we've also been robbed of Taylor's best work.
It's sent me into a spiral....

I’d heard the Gumbies were a rabble but even this s**t fight has surprised me
It doesn't take long to spot a line that gets used at every opening, at every bar, on every girl getting used on you.

Shame on whomever fell for this that lead you to think it was acceptable, lift your game.

It doesn't take long to spot a line that gets used at every opening, at every bar, on every girl getting used on you.

Shame on whomever fell for this that lead you to think it was acceptable, lift your game.

I don't often try to pick up a girl by calling her a rabble but I apologise if you've suffered that.

Hello people.
Looking forward to a great week ahead..
Given we are not allowed to do anything else at the moment, I'm putting a lot of pressure on this thread to keep me entertained for the week.
Don't let me down people.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't often try to pick up a girl by calling her a rabble but I apologise if you've suffered that.
Is that what I've been doing wrong?

I've been calling girls a BLOODBATH as soon as I talk to them...

Is that what I've been doing wrong?

I've been calling girls a BLOODBATH as soon as I talk to them...

Only appropriate at particular times of the month mate.

Far cry from the s**t that's been produced today unfortunately. Good to see you active again mate, thought you got stale at the Warriors

Thanks buddy, its good to be back in these dark times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back