Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 17 - East Side Hawks vs Dragons FFC at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Was you NBN issue only impacting your place or was it a bit more widespread ?

I think i have been on teh NBN for just over 18 months and tbh it has been pretty good.
Whole suburb was out if not more. The infrastructure took some damage. I'm not upset it went out, just impressed they overdelivered on fixing it.

The only droid I've ever been sad to see die is in Portal 2. The Oracle Turret.

Please tell me there's someone out there nerdy enough to know what I'm talking about.
You are on your own there Nerd :p

PAID FOR PROMOTION

ChippyBet is the place for your qooty betting needs. We are offering markets for the rest of the qooty season (among other things). Get some nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I thank you for belting the Bombers last round, I cannot allow the same result for this match.
As a reward, we will limit our victory to 10 goals...maybe

I'm also impressed with the cat - it did not knock the minis off the table.
That is a cat's mission in life (some of the time). 🤭
View attachment 877580
Oh it nearly did. More than twice. There’s an art to photographing cats I’ve discovered. The art lies in waiting until they are utterly shagged out and sleeping.

Oh it nearly did. More than twice. There’s an art to photographing cats I’ve discovered. The art lies in waiting until they are utterly shagged out and sleeping.
What's his/her name?

What's his/her name?
She is called Stretch or Stretchy after the great Melbourne player Stephen Stretch. I also have her cousin who is a boy called Ron Barassi. But Ron has to be kept well away from the minis because he attacks them relentlessly, other than oddly the mini Warrior who just seems to freak him out a bit and make him puff up like a raccoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back