Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 15 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Alberton Oval (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Massive game by Strigoi !

Take that coach...
Happy Go On GIF by Molang

Finally! Three goals! I haven’t been contributing much recently.
How about that, AceAndy? 😬😎👍

Well - nearly is as good as a mile away. That just about finishes our finals chances for this season, although while there's life, there's still hope.

Well done Dragons: you guys aren't the reigning champs for no reason. All the best for the rest of the season.

What a close game! Great game, Swampies. 👍 We just got there in the end.
Lots of fun this week. Wish I could have been around more, but that darned real life thing kept me busy this week. Loved the dad jokes, as always. 🥰 Good luck to you the rest of the way, Rats.

Thanks for posting our game. 🙂

Time to relax and enjoy the rest of the footy Qooty.

Shaun The Sheep Hello GIF by Aardman Animations

Just over the line.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend swampies.

How about that game from okeydoke7 though? 😜
8 goals? Not even 8 possessions! I called that he'd get dragged to the bench too! 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week, Rats. Always a nice, enjoyable week with your lot. And thanks to Barrybran for posting the sim.

Great performance today Dragons - the title defence grows stronger yet again!

Oh yeah - and apparently this was Heritage Round. These things sneak up on you, hey?

Thanks to BringBackTheAnchor, who designed the jumpers we wore today:

1626675451584.png

Bugger, missed the kick off because of RL commitments & judging by my form, looks like I missed the whole game.
Good win Dragons & thanks for the week, thanks for posting Barrybran. Unfortunately we left our run to late Swampies, so hit the bar & prepare for next season?

Last edited:
Looking back, a win's a win, and we still collect the four points regardless. Good team effort, plenty of contributors in Ljp86 DragoDelph Strigoi and T2B_ among the best. Not long to go now guys and girls, good to register these tough wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back