Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Noob!

Everyone knows that one only gets a response these days from NaturalDisaster through asking me to ask him to provide an answer to the questioner!
So like trying to generate banter on a Warriors match thread?

Having said that, you have some work to do Headless.

A true mark of relevancy is whether a player has international name recognition.

GremioPower was chatting with some Brazilian football fans.

Brazilian-soccer-fans-went-wild-watching-opening-match-bar.jpg

GP: Do you guys follow the Qooty?

Fan 1: Yep.

GP: The SFA?

Fan 2: We're crazy about the Sweet Football Assocation.

GP: Really, which players do you know?

Fan 3: Oh we know a lot of players. Big name players like ShaunDuggan, Dingster, GotTheGoodes, okeydoke7, Jabba73.

Fan 2: TedDougChris!

Fan 3: Yep, TedDougChris is very good. DemonJim, can't forget Jum, so many premierships at different clubs.

Fan 1: Tonga Bob, CakeEater, T2B_, Riviat.. who else. Oh Chipmunk!

Fan 2: The Phoenix have some legendary players - Jack The Godfather, you should have seen him back in the day.

Fan 3: spookism, Millky95, I Dont Care, Ant Bear, Kennedy Parker. Very dominant group of players in the early S20s.

Fan 1: We can't forget 4-time premiership player ClarkeM! And up and coming Rats superstar Catsnlakers!

GP: Wow, you guys really know a lot of SFA players. You must follow the league very closely! Have any of you heard of Headless?

Fans 1,2,3: ... what?

GP: HEADLESS. You know, the famous Mount Buller interchange player?

Fan 1: Did you say Hat-list?

Fan 2: Think it's some of kind of online clothing store, no?

GP: Really? None of you have ever heard of Headless?

Fan 3: No never. What's that?

Well they may have not heard of him yet, but I’m sure they’ll know all about him after S33 when he wins the beez trophy

Having said that, you have some work to do Headless.

A true mark of relevancy is whether a player has international name recognition.

GremioPower was chatting with some Brazilian football fans.

Brazilian-soccer-fans-went-wild-watching-opening-match-bar.jpg

GP: Do you guys follow the Qooty?

Fan 1: Yep.

GP: The SFA?

Fan 2: We're crazy about the Sweet Football Assocation.

GP: Really, which players do you know?

Fan 3: Oh we know a lot of players. Big name players like ShaunDuggan, Dingster, GotTheGoodes, okeydoke7, Jabba73.

Fan 2: TedDougChris!

Fan 3: Yep, TedDougChris is very good. DemonJim, can't forget Jum, so many premierships at different clubs.

Fan 1: Tonga Bob, CakeEater, T2B_, Riviat.. who else. Oh Chipmunk!

Fan 2: The Phoenix have some legendary players - Jack The Godfather, you should have seen him back in the day.

Fan 3: spookism, Millky95, I Dont Care, Ant Bear, Kennedy Parker. Very dominant group of players in the early S20s.

Fan 1: We can't forget 4-time premiership player ClarkeM! And up and coming Rats superstar Catsnlakers!

GP: Wow, you guys really know a lot of SFA players. You must follow the league very closely! Have any of you heard of Headless?

Fans 1,2,3: ... what?

GP: HEADLESS. You know, the famous Mount Buller interchange player?

Fan 1: Did you say Hat-list?

Fan 2: Think it's some of kind of online clothing store, no?

GP: Really? None of you have ever heard of Headless?

Fan 3: No never. What's that?
This truly is shameless, incidentally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've gotten it all wrong once again Headless. I value MY individual career above all else. And what could help my career more than reviving lost legends, lifting them out of the abyss of irrelevancy to make them once again shine. Now that is a legacy, far superior than playing 450+ games where 250 of those were spent being inactive and the other 200 were spent failing in every aspect of the game.
Oh good.

I look forward to being the Swampies full forward next season then :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back