Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 1 : Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike The Iron Sheik I heavily self edit
What you do in the privacy of your own computer is between you and thousands of anonymous people who are watching you right now…. So… be a friend and put on a sexier show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering Ric Flair had another match last week at 73, it’s possible that the Iron Sheik could have a return

Who'd he fight, I saw some memes going around about how they thought he might die.

Who'd he fight, I saw some memes going around about how they thought he might die.

Ric Flair teamed with his son-in-Law Andrade against Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal.

A strange event in hindsight. A WCW living legend teaming with an AEW wrestler against a WWE Road Agent and an AEW wrestler using the Impact wrestling production crew

Ric Flair teamed with his son-in-Law Andrade against Jeff Jarrett & Jay Lethal.

A strange event in hindsight. A WCW living legend teaming with an AEW wrestler against a WWE Road Agent and an AEW wrestler using the Impact wrestling production crew

Lol, did JJ look like total s**t?

Imagine how much this moment set him back

Ah, I remember being 16-17 years old and getting "those" Sable pay-per-views. Although I also remember the famed Mae Young PPV where I can't go on...

Only for those on the gold tier of my Only Fans.
Crazy Ex Girlfriend Love GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back