Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at the Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks great.
Back in my day in the public service Law Dept. the 'Breakfast of Champions' was known as, a full can of Coke with 4 berocca and a cigarette. This must be the Adelaide version.
Cigarettes are the perfect appetite suppressant. Helped me as a poor uni student spend less on food and more on alcohol and cigarettes. Glad I don't smoke anymore though. Can't hack it without coughing up a lung now.

Cigarettes are the perfect appetite suppressant. Helped me as a poor uni student spend less on food and more on alcohol and cigarettes. Glad I don't smoke anymore though. Can't hack it without coughing up a lung now.
They obviously weren't 'University Cigarettes' then.

Looks great.
Back in my day in the public service Law Dept. the 'Breakfast of Champions' was known as, a full can of Coke with 4 berocca and a cigarette. This must be the Adelaide version.
This was my “I’m on 5 weeks annual leave breakfast of champions “

How did you like Adelaide? 😊
It was lovely. Similar to Perf in a lot of ways. Had a great day down in Port Adelaide checking out some of the museums and had a great feed at Pirate Life, then went up to Hahndorf for a day which was awesome (although I couldn’t believe how busy such a little town was!)

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm reminded of when I was in Year 6 and our teacher would give money to some students to get his breakfast from the canteen every morning. He would buy a diet coke and an iced finger bun and eat it in front of us lol 😆

It was lovely. Similar to Perf in a lot of ways. Had a great day down in Port Adelaide checking out some of the museums and had a great feed at Pirate Life, then went up to Hahndorf for a day which was awesome (although I couldn’t believe how busy such a little town was!)
Nice one! And yep Hahndorf is extremely popular. I think the locals have mixed feelings about it. I don't go very often. Has a really great bakery though, Otto's.

Hi dogs , I’m staying in the city
tonight whilst my wife is at a conference, I might have to visit the Adelaide markets tomorrow for a treat then hit the museum and art gallery for some me time.
Wow! Did not know Adelaide had been given City status. Is this a stop the presses moment?

ALRIGHT!!! THATS IT!!

AUR HAS HAD AUENOUGH ITS TIME FOR SELECTION !
AND CHANGES WITH THAT!

The NEXT GENERATION is taking over at the Wonders.

BMORE is moving into the rover line to get free disposal from our favourite RUCK DOGS105

BIG MAN CHIP is BACK into the CENTER next to PamZILLA and I on the wings.

STOP MOVING IS NOW THE GENERAL at CHB and we bring some SPEED, MOBILITY, AND SIMPSONS into the half back line with THAT GUY FROM SIMPSONS

We also needed SOME MORE LEGS in the backline so THE GOAT is now a defender

jezzaSNAGS will kick EIGHT this week from the forward pocket

B: dino_67 / LukeParkerno1 / Oisin_the_Goat
HB: SSwans2011 / SM / Cubs2Lions
C: Pamcake1 / BigChippa52 / AnUltimateRessie
HF: BallaratBulldog / ClarkeM / Grand Uncle Horace
F: jezzajay / DenieD / croweater 41
FOLL: dogs105 / BFew / HARPSichord
INT: NinjaSwan / JT_the_Man

CHANGES = WIN

ALRIGHT!!! THATS IT!!

AND CHANGES WITH THAT!

BMORE is moving into the rover line to get free disposal from our favourite RUCK DOGS105

STOP MOVING IS NOW THE GENERAL at CHB and we bring some SPEED, MOBILITY, AND SIMPSONS into the half back line with THAT GUY FROM SIMPSONS

CHANGES = WIN
I like it.

ALRIGHT!!! THATS IT!!

AND CHANGES WITH THAT!

CHANGES = WIN
Too damn sexy

Too damn sexy
Hail Wonders, full of sexy, the JT_the_Man is with thee; blessed art thou among wins and blessed is goals kicked by, DenieD . Holy Wonders, Mother of Sweet, pray for those non-wonders, now and at the hour of our wins. Amen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back