Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at the Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

… if my career tally of goals against the Wonders only was a player they would rank 225th all time.

1 goal behind my good friend por_please_ya . Gonna get you this week!
I don't kick goals these days so you'll go past me in no time :)

Big week?
Flowers In The Dirt GIF by Paul McCartney

Just bumped into James Hird and Dustin Fletcher at a restaurant in Perth,

They say you should never meet your heroes, but I think they handled it pretty well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evening folks, live ladder time.
rd 14 live ladder.png
The Gumbies win tonight gives both teams in this matchup some breathing space from the chasing pack led by the Bears, however does present a dent to your top-four ambitions.

Enjoy your weekend.​

Just bumped into James Hird and Dustin Fletcher at a restaurant in Perth,

They say you should never meet your heroes, but I think they handled it pretty well

Im honestly pretty honoured to be posting in a thread with you

Evening folks, live ladder time.
View attachment 1978291
The Gumbies win tonight gives both teams in this matchup some breathing space from the chasing pack led by the Bears, however does present a dent to your top-four ambitions.

Enjoy your weekend.​

Yeah thats nice but wheres the sportsbet update so I know who to put in my multi?

What a wonderful morning.

All the best to your respective foopy teams. May you join the winners circle with por_please_ya and I (come to think of it, Rankine2Rachele IS the winners’ circle this weekend!)

That’s a bit of bad luck for Tigerturbulance 😂
dam, I was planning on adding some more muscle over the off season and becoming 345kg of love muscle S38 so I could take on the current crop of huge moose's, camels, bears and horses in the comp
huge turbo.png

guess i will stay at my qooty playing weight of 245kegs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back