Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

excited ralph wiggum GIF
Two hours of fun for the whole family as the Dragons attempt to convince the Bombers to trade the number 1 pick for the corpse of T2B.

weekend at t2b's.png

Two hours of fun for the whole family as the Dragons attempt to convince the Bombers to trade the number 1 pick for the corpse of T2B.

View attachment 1996666
If they can get the corpse to twitch enough to post TubeRadio the Bombers will be set!

Expired tacos are better than no tacos.
The voucher is what has expired. There's no such thing as an expired taco, tacos are eternal.

The voucher is what has expired. There's no such thing as an expired taco, tacos are eternal.
I think your finals voucher has expired.

I'm starting to see why you getting some hate, Greenery. Who chooses tempura nuggets and fries when you could have crumbed nuggets and chips. Disturbing behaviour that.
That's actually a fair call, just reminds me of McDonald's I suppose.
The important question - what dipping sauce do you preference?
Tomato, I want the full kids menu experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I miss naked yoga again? Why doesn't anyone tell me this stuff :mad:
You know exactly why you weren't told, the judge was very explicit you keep that 500m apart

I'm starting to see why you getting some hate, Greenery. Who chooses tempura nuggets and fries when you could have crumbed nuggets and chips. Disturbing behaviour that.

You see? This is what we have to put up with at the Dragons now.

Greenery I trust that you used an air fryer to get the correct consistency of your nuggets?
The way some people talk about Air fryers I'm starting to think they have some mystical powers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back