Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys I just found the USB drives

I've backed them up to my drop box account

I only hope I have enough storage on my free account and can remember my password!!!
Sucks Joel Murray GIF by CBS

big_icky has come on in leaps and bounds this season, its amazing what a great environment can do to a rookie. :thumbsu:
The Dragons have come on in leaps and bounds this season, its (sic) amazing how a great poster can transform a club.

Me? Or the board?

(The amount of posts I’ve typed out, then deleted, this week. Phwoar.)
I don't envy many club board mods after a loss

Scared On Fire GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Me? Or the board?

(The amount of posts I’ve typed out, then deleted, this week. Phwoar.)
You mate. The board is in good hands.

The Freo board is hard work after a win...or draw...or trade period...or a Tuesday...or a Carlton poster vistits...or...

But, you'd already know that as a Blues fan ;) Nothing gets the 'Flagmantle brigade' frothing more than a Carlton supporter fly by.

You mate. The board is in good hands.

The Freo board is hard work after a win...or draw...or trade period...or a Tuesday...or a Carlton poster vistits...or...

But, you'd already know that as a Blues fan ;) Nothing gets the 'Flagmantle brigade' frothing more than a Carlton supporter fly by.
The most peaceful time on the Freo board is about late December. Right after we've reconciled ourselves over our trades and draft hauls. But before news breaks about some player picking up an avoidable injury at a music festival, and before the reality of actual football games take place.

The most peaceful time on the Freo board is about late December. Right after we've reconciled ourselves over our trades and draft hauls. But before news breaks about some player picking up an avoidable injury at a music festival, and before the reality of actual football games take place.
Ah yes, the time of blind optimism and hope, I know it well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loss = bad
Loss after the bye = even more spot fires
Finals loss = the natives get seriously restless
Grand Final loss = **** it…lock the doors & throw away the key, don’t come back for 6 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back