U19 Section 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big win on the weekend to the grammarians, which sets up a mouth watering clash with Brighton. Should be an interesting game, Brighton would go in with confidence knowing they've won the past 2 encounters. What are people's thoughts? And who are the players to watch for either side?

My tip, tonners in a match that comes down to the wire.

After watching the fields this year it's evident they use number three a fair bit when kicking long. Haven't seen much of Brighton but from what I've heard their forwards are finding their feet. My prediction, the tonners by three goals. Who are the players to look for? Any other thoughts?

After watching the fields this year it's evident they use number three a fair bit when kicking long. Haven't seen much of Brighton but from what I've heard their forwards are finding their feet. My prediction, the tonners by three goals. Who are the players to look for? Any other thoughts?

Should be a great game, Brighton haven't really kicked that many goals against Caulfield, but their defense has been awesome.
Brighton have a great midfield, however Caulfield's has strengthened every game this season. Both teams have great ruck stocks and the game will be won in the midfield.

Tipping an upset; Caulfield by 17 points. Watching from last week they looked great, in the last quarter they just clicked. Number 3 or 13 from Caulfield, or the Pascoe Twins for best afield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back