U19 Section 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

safe to say its a two horse race between werribee and st kevins, maybe st bernards if werribees main players break there arms and legs

good to see you know what your talking about you fool.
remind me next time who your premiership tips are so i can lay them.
get a clue you idiot. :)

Thoughts on this years comp? Brighton look skillful but hate contested footy. Caufield have some big onballers, so do Trinity - who love contested footy. It will be a tight race to get into the top 4

Thoughts on this years comp? Brighton look skillful but hate contested footy. Caufield have some big onballers, so do Trinity - who love contested footy. It will be a tight race to get into the top 4

The comp looks very even. Brighton will get tested throughout the year. SKOB's, even though they lost on the weekend will be up there at the end of the season. Werribee, even though they are near the bottom they will push a few teams and cause a few upsets if they stick to the way they played against SKOB's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team to beat is definitely skob. After getting a few players back they looked like a force against Carey on the weekend. Will be interesting to see if caulfield challenge the big teams, can see them doing well. Brighton is also the other smokey who have looked very good so far this season

watched abit of this footy this year i agree the st kevens look the real deal but i believe brighton can challange in the finals.

skevs are the best side imo, brighton have had a rough few week due to missing players over holidays.

Caulfield, Werribee and Haileybury will fight out for the last 2 spots in the top 4.

Caulfield finally had close to a full strength team and looked very good on Saturday against Hailebury. Hailebury have a must win game this weekend against Werribee to stay in finals contention.

I was surprised to read the St Kevin's result against Brighton, I think both sides have been riddled by players with seniors duties thus far into the season.

I think it's fair to say Carey and Marcellin are no longer in contention, but the season is still wide open with 6 teams looking towards finals.

my tip is for caulfield to beat werribee by 22

and brighton to beat skobs by 15

Interesting result last week to see werribee beating skobs by so much, were there people out for skobs? i presumed there was?

Glad to see caulfield knock off an inform werribee side. Skobs would be happy to see this result given their last outing against the yellow and black. My tip for this weekend: caulfield by a goal.

caulfield lost to SKOB by a goal last time with some good players out, should be a great game. Caulfield by 9 points.

Caulfield on the weekend were way too strong and had too many players that went through the midfield rotations. The key would be to stop Keegan's influence on the game like you would try to stop Nankervis kicking a bag. I think based on what Caulfield did to Werribee, they should beat SKOB's by 5-6 goals even if it is wet. Drier conditions might be more. Their good players are all qualified and are ready to take the step up to senior footy. Good luck.

Caulfield on the weekend were way too strong and had too many players that went through the midfield rotations. The key would be to stop Keegan's influence on the game like you would try to stop Nankervis kicking a bag. I think based on what Caulfield did to Werribee, they should beat SKOB's by 5-6 goals even if it is wet. Drier conditions might be more. Their good players are all qualified and are ready to take the step up to senior footy. Good luck.

I think stopping the skobs midfield is where the game will be won. Especially on the bigger grounds you can't allow them loose inside 50. Don't rate Nankervis to be honest.

love my local footy and went to go watch the dela vs bernards game got there early to watch the caufeild vs st kevins game was super impressed with a few players i thought st kevins had the classy players like celeni but caufeild just played like a solid team and will give the granny a shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back