B Section Premier B - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He is telling porkies.

6”7’ ruckman
Another
6”4’ ruckman

They are plenty tall. Also have some very smalls.

Will be very handy, barring injuries.

There 2’s pantsed our very underman 2’s.

Not sure Ajax blokes are allowed to tell porkies max?!? Don’t think that goes down well with the Lubavitcher rebbe and Netanyahu

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Big game at Brunswick Street oval.

Fitrzoy v OI (Seniors only)

Will be a test to see where both teams are at.

A little of spice in the game as the 2013 Premiership Coach Travis Ronaldson and former Premiership Player, Sam Geilings will be coaching against OI.

OI are trying some school boys who will add some more speed to the team.

Max “Aragato” Leader

They check the previous years treasurers report and go where the balances are in the black.
Nothing wrong with checking the Treasurers Report and gaining some $$$$ on a contract. The other players at our club receive some standard match payments, then most of that gets distributed over the bar at the after match. Winner Winner " chicken dinner "

Tips for Round 1:

Old Haileybury v Old Trinity - The Bloods top end is still bloody good and should be enough. Will be interesting to see whether OH have managed to solve their Reserves depth challenge.
Old Ivanhoe v Old Camberwell - Too good at home and travelling better.
Williamstown v Old Geelong - Toughest road trip in the comp and too tough for OG in Rd1.
De La Salle v Beaumaris - Probably match of the day. The Sharks are up and about, so will tip an upset off almost no knowledge.
St Bedes Mentone vs Caulfield - Am sticking with Grammarians due to the apparent exodus from Brindisi St.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great day at the Lodge yesterday.

We got to unfurl 3 flags. Took a bucket load of money the bar (during prescribed hours). Had the presence of the great VAFA/De La luminaries.

2 out of 3 was good, but 3 out of 3 would have been perfect.

As Paz said, the better team in the day won.

OC are a great club and have come up with a mission. No new recruits, no problems bring up the strong Under to fill any holes.

Credit to OC and the umpires who lined up for the unfurling of the seniors flag. True class, given they were the losers of that flag.

Thomas is an absolute jet. The contest between Rattray-Wood and Thomas was worth the price of admission alone.

Strange to see two 205cm+ ruckman go at it all day.

Max “long day” Leader

Was away over the weekend, any other match reports from Round 1?

Only mail I got was that De La should have won by more if not for some horrible kicking up forward.

It’s early, but not a bad start by the two teams coming up from Prem C. It appears this is not the norm.

Interesting at Como, OG’s new FF was introducing himself to his new teammates. Dont think he has even trained with them before playing on Saturday.

He will be a handful when he fully fit.

I believe it’s the 1st win by the seniors at Como ever. It also was the 1st win by the ressies against OG’s ever(historians may prove me wrong)

Great win. Close all day but a 6 goal to 1 in the last saw the Hoers walk away with a 30 point win.

Happy days

It’s early, but not a bad start by the two teams coming up from Prem C. It appears this is not the norm.

Interesting at Como, OG’s new FF was introducing himself to his new teammates. Dont think he has even trained with them before playing on Saturday.

He will be a handful when he fully fit.

I believe it’s the 1st win by the seniors at Como ever. It also was the 1st win by the ressies against OG’s ever(historians may prove me wrong)

Great win. Close all day but a 6 goal to 1 in the last saw the Hoers walk away with a 30 point win.

Happy days
You got a very nice player in Reed - and a decent guy to boot - has he got a licence to try a torpedo kick in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back