Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now here comes the roughie first starter I got a tip for from a part owner I know involved with No. 18 Amuri.

Had an impressive jump out at Flemington on the 4th September which she beat Forever Free and I was told McEvoys exact words were “ I am taking her straight to town “....

I am having a small E/W bet on her but I am told the stable are really impressed with her.

My main danger is the 6 so I am taking all exotics with Parlophone as well.

Hate peoples showing last legs of multiple leg allups and/or after getting the previous legs up.

official warning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate peoples showing last legs of multiple leg allups and/or after getting the previous legs up.

official warning.
Thought if you post proof it's ok but fair enough lol

Now here comes the roughie first starter I got a tip for from a part owner I know involved with No. 18 Amuri.

Had an impressive jump out at Flemington on the 4th September which she beat Forever Free and I was told McEvoys exact words were “ I am taking her straight to town “....

I am having a small E/W bet on her but I am told the stable are really impressed with her.

My main danger is the 6 so I am taking all exotics with Parlophone as well.
Good enough for me, I’m on 👍🏼

Good enough for me, I’m on 👍🏼
Don’t tail my bets! Lol

Especially on a first starter! I am only backing her because IF she runs a drum or places I will never hear the end of it at work! 🤪😆

In all seriousness the part owner I know is very excited about her and so are the stable but this a tough 1st up race, and talk about throwing her in the deep end at her debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back