Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fu**!?!?!

Stewards probably felt they had to tack on what the public wanted for his previous suspension.
I just can’t understand this on any level. Is every ride with faster early sectionals now an automatic suspension? So many stewards decisions are subjective, but this is something literally measured and recorded every race. They sure have put themselves into a corner with this.

I just can’t understand this on any level. Is every ride with faster early sectionals now an automatic suspension? So many stewards decisions are subjective, but this is something literally measured and recorded every race. They sure have put themselves into a corner with this.

I'm not a lawyer but surely gets overturned on appeal in about 8 seconds

Really like Girl Tuesday (1x3 e/w) in the Kingston Town tomorrow.

Excellent run behind Mugatoo last run at Rosehill.. 53kg with Boss riding again and barrier 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kris Lees declaring post race Mugatoo is going to the Epsom?!?! Craziness. Dropping back 700 metres? I want the high grade stuff he’s smoking
Yep, surely drunk

2.8 fav for Metrop so drop him back 700m in 15 days to a tougher field over an unsuitable distance at $15. Cant believe he even said it the moron

Kris Lees declaring post race Mugatoo is going to the Epsom?!?! Craziness. Dropping back 700 metres? I want the high grade stuff he’s smoking

Classic power Sydney move.....that never works

Seriously i cant believe the price of Octane and Front Page tomorrow what have they beaten? midweek squibs?

Despatch (who could be gone) is a ridiculous price in that race

The whole field is full of horses that have largely beaten nothing. ITs not even a black type race

Seriously i cant believe the price of Octane and Front Page tomorrow what have they beaten? midweek squibs?

Front page’s last win was highly impressive down the straight.

The whole field is full of horses that have largely beaten nothing. ITs not even a black type race
William Thomas 3/3 at the 1100 at caufield FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back