Sexy things that you don't find that sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Those high cut swimsuit/bikini bottoms, and any that ride up high at the back. I'm not sure how it was decided that girls looking like they have a wedgie is sexy.

this
/thread.

I'm also going with thigh high split evening type dresses. The s**t that Angelina Jolie used to wear with some power woman stance. Revolting.

I played gigalo for a few months to an older woman. She paid me 300 and supplied a mini-medi bar fo an afternoon of affection. She was nice.. Late 40s, in ok nick for her age(I was early-mid 20s), she also picked me up and dropped me back home. It was nice, she would ply me with whiskey, bourbon, beer or whatever I wanted then ask me to get in the spa while she massaged my shoulder and back. She just wanted to feel young again.

I was busking and someone dropped into my case 200 with a note explaining what she would like to do and a phone number. I thought it was a joke and looked around for a candid camera type of stunt. Nothing looked out of the ordinary so later in the day I called the number she was legit.

I've never thought I could add male prostitute to my resume, but I guess I can add it to a long list of a melange of careers.
I'm sure that was the last thing she wanted to feel.

I hope you filled it sideways!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back