State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 3: Vic Metro Vs South Australia @ Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

We only played 1 quarter of footy today and we all know how good we looked then. Gotta stop taking the opposition so lightly, which is hard because NSW+ACT don't deserve respect.

Well played SA, and Rhodesy.

I've turned into Matthew Boyd :(

Boom, Coopers and FUIC's allround lads

Well done VIcs for getting back into it

Disappointing result for us really. We could have gone close to sewing up the whole comp with a win today :(

Oh, and drd, us Full Backs watch out for each other. We're like a secret brotherhood of peopole who've had bags kicked on us.

Good to know that I've got someone to back me up :thumbsu:

But that won't stop me from wanting to play up the ground ;)

Once again SA keep the ball in their half but they just can't seem to get just reward for it. Maybe it's something about drd23's face that means whenever he's standing on the mark players are statistically less likely to kick a goal.

Nah, its just my magical power :D

Great game. Awesome work with the commentary Logger. Was engrossed in the game even after I got moved to the pocket.

Good game Vic, and cheers for playing me into form Easty:D:thumbsu:

One quarter efforts don't win games of football. Thought we were going to storm home in the last but couldn't even manage a goal.

Tough day at the office not getting a touch from 100% gametime. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off to FP are we StFry? Or is that a little too much?

Getting replaced by loopy hack? Run you too ragged that you had to pike it like a champ and get some help?

One quarter efforts don't win games of football. Thought we were going to storm home in the last but couldn't even manage a goal.

Tough day at the office not getting a touch from 100% gametime. :(

I'll take the blame for that, it's hard for a shorty to get the ball when they pick out the tall blokes. I'll dish off next time. :thumbsu:

Getting replaced by loopy hack? Run you too ragged that you had to pike it like a champ and get some help?

I'll take the blame for that, it's hard for a shorty to get the ball when they pick out the tall blokes. I'll dish off next time. :thumbsu:
You been drinking son?

Good win SA.

Thanks for keeping SOO interesting. Had we overrun you we may as well ended the comp now as and given us the trophy's and the prize gift vouchers.

Well played Coopers, you absolutely killed me all day. The SFA team that you play for must be thrilled to have such a promising recruit.

Good win SA.

Thanks for keeping SOO interesting. Had we overrun you we may as well ended the comp now as and given us the trophy's and the prize gift vouchers.

Well played Coopers, you absolutely killed me all day. The SFA team that you play for must be thrilled to have such a promising recruit.

Theres prize gift vouchers? :eek: Why didnt anyone tell me this?

Logger seems to appreciate my greatness, why can't you son?

In an epic battle, St Fly and Dagless were evenly matched. - 100m from 0 to 100.

Bolded for emphasis.

Vic Metro : 7.3.45
South Australia : 10.10.70
Oh but that's the beez we've known and loved so far in the SoO. Champagne football!
3 : 6.26 {C} - Loopy_cam is outbodied in the ruck contest.

Bolded for squibbing hack.

2v1, yawn. Come back when you can run out a game of footy and drink some cement. :thumbsu:

Bolded for emphasis.

Bolded for squibbing hack.

2v1, yawn. Come back when you can run out a game of footy and drink some cement. :thumbsu:
SA get the first thanks to MisterMarto. Good work by Dagless to create that shot, he's been great in this game.
This was not a part of the script, have Metro run out of legs already? Dagless has been fantastic and slots his second.
Oh, Eth was just lining up for goal but Dagless, who has been everywhere in this last term, chases him down.
For South Australia Jonts, hdecure and Coopers continured to show promise while Dagless was fantastic in the ruck and around the ground.

I'm guessing you're the type who looks at the stats and decides who's had a good game?

Sorry that I can step up to the plate when it matters most :cool:

Suck balls Vic metro, you guys were way too up yourselves and now you cop that crap. Our supposed crap water has made us 10x tougher then you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back