C: hdecure|Coopers|Rhodesy_Blues
HF: Christoh|MisterMarto|A Bit High
FF: sausageroll|TheDoctor11|Andonis1997
R: Dagless|WishinAintGettin|loopy_cam
BENCH: Flanders |Bart

Changes
Christoh to HFF
Andonis1997 to FP

Thanks coach, breakout game coming. I can feel it.

Vics better brace themselves for a 20+ DT game from me this week.

be afraid :mad:

There goes my chance of taking a dump in the goal square late in the 3rd quarter.

Wouldn't expect anything less of a West Horsham muppett such as yourself.

Only at the Coventry end, might be an improvement after a Collingwood game. Lockett end and you get murdered, I sent my kamiflyzies to the Biggest Loser and they will fly straight into your mouth after rolling in them jockstraps.

I heard we would be renaming the Lloyd end the Freakie End for our Metro games there, in honour of our brave and great Co Captain.

We were going to rename the other end the 'Easty End' but we didn't have proper grounds to do so and management thought it would complicate navigation.

Wouldn't expect anything less of a West Horsham muppett such as yourself.

Im sure I will come up with something just as distasteful for Etihad, after all the piss stained goal posts at Subiaco are credited to me.

Im working on a good colour heave mixing a number of different powerade drinks, once perfected it will make Watsons seem like amateur hour. As Im on the HFF I should hopefully, with proper aim, hit your ruckman before the bounce. If done right it will look like a rainbow.

Im sure I will come up with something just as distasteful for Etihad, after all the piss stained goal posts at Subiaco are credited to me.

Im working on a good colour heave mixing a number of different powerade drinks, once perfected it will make Watsons seem like amateur hour. As Im on the HFF I should hopefully, with proper aim, hit your ruckman before the bounce. If done right it will look like a rainbow.

A rainbow?! That's magical.

And weird.

Double rainbow all the way across the sky!

[youtube]OQSNhk5ICTI[/youtube]

I'm pretty sure Beez made that video, fair enough too i'd do the same if i saw one that went all the way across the sky and kinda looked like a triple rainbow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems the stupidity still hasn't been removed from Port Adelaide since the Collins Class "clunkage", don't worry fella, one day you'll finally find those spectacles so you can see what class opposition looks like.

In related news, I'm requesting to be dragged from the ruck if I fail to utterly spank Dagless, because I have yet to repay him for praising Gid when there was a perfectly good insect giving boons.

By boons I mean shirtfronting him into unconsciousness of course.

It seems the stupidity still hasn't been removed from Port Adelaide since the Collins Class "clunkage", don't worry fella, one day you'll finally find those spectacles so you can see what class opposition looks like.

In related news, I'm requesting to be dragged from the ruck if I fail to utterly spank Dagless, because I have yet to repay him for praising Gid when there was a perfectly good insect giving boons.

Noted. TPM, you're on standby, so start sharpening those elbows.

StFry, FP is a nice consolation prize for when you step down from the ruck possie.

Note, your post didn't make sense so I'm just assuming I reacted appropriately to it...

Gus? lol really, that's a bit desperate. I don't think he'll offer too much resistance considering he has zero care factor for the SFA these days. Just proves eka winners spam and get burned out.

I'm bantering with an inactive flog :(

Thanks for putting me at FF again guys. Feeling fit and ready to rumble, I reckon I've got the yips worked out now and will put them all through the middle.

Lets go Metro!! This filth shouldn't take too long to dispose of.

Gus? lol really, that's a bit desperate. I don't think he'll offer too much resistance considering he has zero care factor for the SFA these days. Just proves eka winners spam and get burned out.

I'm bantering with an inactive flog :(

Thanks for putting me at FF again guys. Feeling fit and ready to rumble, I reckon I've got the yips worked out now and will put them all through the middle.

Lets go Metro!! This filth shouldn't take too long to dispose of.

I think you have touched the ball 8 times this series. For 7.1. Not bad ;)

sr_9297892602b79c.jpg

strippers.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back