Media SFA Trade* Central: Season 29 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
1573965057560.png
Welcome to SFA Trade Central, your one-stop shop off this upcoming off-season when it comes to player movement. As always, we'll be seeing plenty of free agency as well as some bright young rookies enter the competition and you'll find all of the changes here.

We will also be digging into the ruours around the off-season, exploring potential unrest between clubs and posters, and ultimately keeping the average SFA-er in the loop without having to trawl through multiple media or team threads.

With the recent Furies boilover in the public eye, the time for player transactions has begun and so there's already plenty to cover.

Previous thread abandoned coz y'all can't behave.

1573965139277.png

DatePlayerFromTo
26th November 2019cadskyGold City RoyasBaghdad Bombers
27th November 2019Lemon Boi(rookie)Las Vegas Bears
28th November 2019CadaverLas Vegas BearsConey Island Warriors
Club by Club

ClubInsOuts
Baghdad Bomberscadsky (Royals)
Coney Island WarriorsCadaver (Bears)
Dragons FFC
East Side Hawks
Fighting Furies
Gold City Royalscadsky (Bombers)
Gumbies FFC
Las Vegas BearsLemon Boi (rookie)Cadaver (Warriors)
Mount Buller Demons
Roys FFC
Sin City Swamprats
West Coast Wonders
Rookie List

ClubRookies
Las Vegas BearsLemon Boi

1573965169573.png

Last edited:
RUOUR
Fighting Furies.png
1573809229661.png
Baghdad Bombers.png
Tigerturbulance (Furies) to the Baghdad Bombers | 15th November
With the fallout from the Furies leadership spell continuing, the third, neutral belligerent in the conflict may cause the biggest impact of all. Tigerturbulance, who constantly pushes the boundaries when it comes to acceptable imagery, is reportedly unhappy with the seizure of leadership and subsequent imprisonment of TJASTA and it might be the catalyst for the highly sought after ruckman to leave the Furies after 4 seasons.

Unsurprisingly, the Baghdad Bombers loom as the likely destination for this 245kg mound of love muscle due to a shared passion for violating AdSense rules. It would be a big coup for the Bombers, with TT recognised as an elite poster league wide, whilst the Furies would be significantly hampered by the loss of both Turbo and TJASTA.

RUOUR
Fighting Furies.png
1573809229661.png
Baghdad Bombers.png
Tigerturbulance (Furies) to the Baghdad Bombers | 15th November
With the fallout from the Furies leadership spell continuing, the third, neutral belligerent in the conflict may cause the biggest impact of all. Tigerturbulance, who constantly pushes the boundaries when it comes to acceptable imagery, is reportedly unhappy with the seizure of leadership and subsequent imprisonment of TJASTA and it might be the catalyst for the highly sought after ruckman to leave the Furies after 4 seasons.

Unsurprisingly, the Baghdad Bombers loom as the likely destination for this 245kg mound of love muscle due to a shared passion for violating AdSense rules. It would be a big coup for the Bombers, with TT recognised as an elite poster league wide, whilst the Furies would be significantly hampered by the loss of both Turbo and TJASTA.
Oi we have a match on RIGHT NOW it's the last quarter and finals are on the line.

React to this post if you want a PM from me begging you to join the Warriors.

EDIT: Unlike the other idiots in this league trying to sign my targets all my PMs are personalised for your experience. You know the saying, 'once you join pants, you learn how to bants'.

Last edited:
She'd have to return for that to happen. Anyway, I'm the real boss.
Of course you are pants.

I'm all about empowering my guys. :thumbsu:

rfKoesiP6Kkl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

React to this post if you want a PM from me begging you to join the Warriors.

EDIT: Unlike the other idiots in this league trying to sign my targets all my PMs are personalised for your experience. You know the saying, 'once you join pants, you learn how to bants'.

<reads from cue card>

Pants is the Bants Master

He is all things to all people

Pants Banter is so good, through the power of his bant, I became pregnant with his baby

What?

Oh...

I wasn't supposed to read that bit

<reads from cue card>

Pants is the Bants Master

He is all things to all people

Pants Banter is so good, through the power of his bant, I became pregnant with his baby

What?

Oh...

I wasn't supposed to read that bit

Happy to put a ring on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back