Media SFA Trade* Central: Season 29 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

DISCUSSION
Fighting Furies.png 1574468822183.png
Outgoing Furie TJASTA's new destination is still unclear.

Season 29's biggest free agent TJASTA is still yet to confirm his new club with the final series about to begin, which is understandable, but his likely destination remains unknown to all.

With the irreverent zoomer hailing from the Richmond board and playing his 5 season career exclusively at the Furies, he is perhaps pigeon-holed into his usual persona and that makes it hard to see where he'll head. At this point in time, the most likely candidates appear to be the Mount Buller Demons or the East Side Hawks, recent homes of prominent ex-Furies and two of the more active and varied communities in the league. I'd hazard a guess that you can rule out the Bombers but really he could be going to any of the 10 remaining clubs.

DISCUSSION
View attachment 783485View attachment 783486
Season 29's biggest free agent TJASTA is still yet to confirm his new club with the final series about to begin, which is understandable, but his likely destination remains unknown to all.

With the irreverent zoomer hailing from the Richmond board and playing his 5 season career exclusively at the Furies, he is perhaps pigeon-holed into his usual persona and that makes it hard to see where he'll head. At this point in time, the most likely candidates appear to be the Mount Buller Demons or the East Side Hawks, recent homes of prominent ex-Furies and two of the more active and varied communities in the league. I'd hazard a guess that you can rule out the Bombers but really he could be going to any of the 10 remaining clubs.
Ok we should probably go public now. Warriors sign TJASTA

DISCUSSION
View attachment 783485View attachment 783486

I did send TJASTA a PM which he liked.

Now to see whether he wants to be reunited with The Half Back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tittybong can't be in the Sweet FA coz they're not in the province of Sweet, duh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back