SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are well off the truth in all of that rambling about GWH, hallam, sfx, 15 players and whatever else you quoted.
My guess is you are at one of the clubs blaming others why the club culture and results are s**t.
Why would players go to an ammos club where they cant be paid?
You raise some very valid points

So the 8 teams are:

Ashwood
Clayton
Endeavour Hills
Cerberus
Black rock
St Francis
South Yarra
Heatherton

?

The SFL are under attack from all sides by ambitious leagues in the MPNFL, EFL and Outer East and they know it. And they share their heartland with the VAFA. If a club in a populated growth area with a ready-made junior club with them want to join, no way they’d ever be knocking them back.

Other leagues (well, the MPNFL) are trying to poach their clubs so if they just sit still they know their future is limited. Is it right? Probably not, but unless AFL Vic actually pull finger and actually do something about the mess that is the extended south eastern suburbs, they don’t have much choice but to look after themselves. Everybody else is.

[QUOTE="BlackPantherFC, post: 63346239, member: 187031"
My guess is you are at one of the clubs blaming others why the club culture an
[/QUOTE] never said once they went for money champ and you are well if it again I’m from Doveton Eagles 3 senior flags one runners up 2 reserve flags since 2013 not a to bad of a effort

[QUOTE="BlackPantherFC, post: 63346239, member: 187031"
My guess is you are at one of the clubs blaming others why the club culture an
never said once they went for money champ and you are well if it again I’m from Doveton Eagles 3 senior flags one runners up 2 reserve flags since 2013 not a to bad of a effort
[/QUOTE]
And humble too

The SFL are under attack from all sides by ambitious leagues in the MPNFL, EFL and Outer East and they know it. And they share their heartland with the VAFA. If a club in a populated growth area with a ready-made junior club with them want to join, no way they’d ever be knocking them back.

Other leagues (well, the MPNFL) are trying to poach their clubs so if they just sit still they know their future is limited. Is it right? Probably not, but unless AFL Vic actually pull finger and actually do something about the mess that is the extended south eastern suburbs, they don’t have much choice but to look after themselves. Everybody else is.

Really dislike leagues banging on clubs in other leagues doors and trying to poach clubs. Happens out my way too and AFL Vic should knock it on the head, GR footy is under pressure everywhere and leagues raiding others doesn't help.

Any new signings at any clubs yet. Surely some have some new people arriving to strengthen their lists. Who is looking like the team to beat?

Narre South or SFX or hallam or whatever you want to call them announced danny Brewster as playing assistant. Good get but a bit older now. Will still be unreal in div 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very quiet on here. Any news on signings and which clubs are officially in div 3?
Not much movement, but I saw on social media Clayton has got two players back from a few years ago, Jordan Collins and Joel Rigoni. Probably no word on which clubs are officially in div 3 until the league AGM I'd say

When is that??

SFNL AGM is on Dec the 2nd.

Clubs had until the end of the month to submit fixture requests. My guess is the league is scrambling to try and get the divisional structures right before the AGM. Hard to appease everyone, but surely the league don't bend over and let Doveton & Sth Yarra stay down.

My guess is Cerberus will be told to stay up, will be easier than trying to convince the pea hearts down at Lyndhurst to come up. Sth Yarra to go up as well.

Div 3

Ashwood
Black Rock
Cerberus
Clayton
Endeavour Hills
Narre South
Heatherton
Sth Yarra

SFNL AGM is on Dec the 2nd.

Clubs had until the end of the month to submit fixture requests. My guess is the league is scrambling to try and get the divisional structures right before the AGM. Hard to appease everyone, but surely the league don't bend over and let Doveton & Sth Yarra stay down.

My guess is Cerberus will be told to stay up, will be easier than trying to convince the pea hearts down at Lyndhurst to come up. Sth Yarra to go up as well.

Div 3

Ashwood
Black Rock
Cerberus
Clayton
Endeavour Hills
Narre South
Heatherton
Sth Yarra

Cerberus aren’t staying up mate....

Id like to see Lyndhurst take up the challenge.
Be a good division for them as well with local rivals. Great facilities as well.

great facilities? Clubrooms are good but my least favourite ground to play on in the whole comp. any hint of wind ruins the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back