SFNL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Practice matches this week. Where and when for all clubs?
with recruiting completed does anyone have updated thoughts on the following

premiers
Runner up
Spoon excluding Doveton
Bnf
Goalkicking

Practice matches this week. Where and when for all clubs?
with recruiting completed does anyone have updated thoughts on the following

premiers
Runner up
Spoon excluding Doveton
Bnf
Goalkicking

Premiers: Clayton
Runner up: Endeavour hills
Spoon: South mornington
B and F: carroll if he doesn’t whack anyone. If he does, chin from narre south
Goalkicking: Gilmour

Carroll..are you kidding.

He hit a bloke in the finals and doesn’t start until round 5.

why do you think he can win the goal kicking with 4 less games from everyone else or do you have no idea at all just making it up?

are you stupid?
First of all wrong carroll , secondly - he’s talking about best in the league, not goal kicking.

Carroll..are you kidding.

He hit a bloke in the finals and doesn’t start until round 5.

why do you think he can win the goal kicking with 4 less games from everyone else or do you have no idea at all just making it up?

Not kidding. The redhead brother is out for 5 weeks so check your info before you come out swinging big fella

Not kidding. The redhead brother is out for 5 weeks so check your info before you come out swinging big fella

don't know the bloke from a bar of soap but i do know he's a prolific vote getter in league counts. considered good enough to play interleague only a couple of years ago. it's division 3, counts are usually close because there's usually no real standouts consistently..... still a big chance to win based on past results. is it 5 weeks or actually 5 games?

don't know the bloke from a bar of soap but i do know he's a prolific vote getter in league counts. considered good enough to play interleague only a couple of years ago. it's division 3, counts are usually close because there's usually no real standouts consistently..... still a big chance to win based on past results. is it 5 weeks or actually 5 games?
Is that a legit question....

Is that a legit question....

legit question but probably silly also i guess..... was just wondering if bye weeks come into play.
either way i reckon he'll finish at the top end barring further suspension or injuries.....

Is it true that Narre South have caught the Corona Virus? or were they scared of getting done by a Divy 4 team on saturday after a change of venue? either way won't go too far this year! LOL

Is it true that Narre South have caught the Corona Virus? or were they scared of getting done by a Divy 4 team on saturday after a change of venue? either way won't go too far this year! LOL

Heard they were upset about the change of venue that was beyond the control of Lyndhurst and then claimed the club weren't very good at organizing despite finding a new group to play at!

Either way div 3 and 4 aren't worth watching unless Jimmy Miller is playing! Toot Toot

Guavbet.com.au is back
Odds for the season starting on time:
NO $1.10
YES $6

Heard they were upset about the change of venue that was beyond the control of Lyndhurst and then claimed the club weren't very good at organizing despite finding a new group to play at!

Either way div 3 and 4 aren't worth watching unless Jimmy Miller is playing! Toot Toot
heard there was no venue? club didn't inform council of a game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard there was no venue? club didn't inform council of a game
narre sth ran scared of lyndhurst. it was all sorted but they didn't want to face the embarrassment of not beating a div 4 club. they are lucky sth mornington are in the comp so they will have a chance of a couple of wins this yr

narre sth ran scared of lyndhurst. it was all sorted but they didn't want to face the embarrassment of not beating a div 4 club. they are lucky sth mornington are in the comp so they will have a chance of a couple of wins this yr
Where was the game gonna be?

Would've been unlike Lyndhurst to turn up for a game, haven't turned up to the last two GFs 🤷🏼‍♂️

Heard Lyndhurst said they couldn't get a ground in time. They left it to late to find a ground.

I've heard on good authority that the request was denied. It wouldn't be the first time Lyndhurst jumped at shadows ie. 2018 and 2019 GFs...

trolls like you are humorous. i'm guessing it was your team who beat lyndhurst in the 18 & 19 granny's. or more likely you're from a club that didn't even make it that far and take pot shots at better teams than the one you support. making grand finals is tough work. only 1 team can win each year and more often than not it comes down to that 1 day, not what happened previously in the season.

send me your number i can forward you the msgs from narre sth bitching out and the ones from cranny giving us the ground...

maybe they didn’t want to waste their time playing the home and away heroes. Shades of Mt waverley from a few years ago, could dominate regular season games but turned to water when finals pressure went on!

maybe they didn’t want to waste their time playing the home and away heroes. Shades of Mt waverley from a few years ago, could dominate regular season games but turned to water when finals pressure went on!

Would've thought any opportunity to get on the park for a run around would be good for both clubs! Sounds like someone is jealous that one side regularly plays finals I would've thought!

Div 3 and 4 still is and forever will be junk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back