Past Shane Mumford - free agent 2013, to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

They'd be very next on the list. Richards is important because he's a gun but his replacement in LRT is pretty handy which pushes him down the list. Jack you could probably argue is as important as Kennedy.
I more meant I doubt many would prefer a Super Ted injury to a Jets one.....

Traded him into my supercoach last week and remember thinking he'll probably get injured now. So i'll take responsibility if its a serious injury!

Traded him into my supercoach last week and remember thinking he'll probably get injured now. So i'll take responsibility if its a serious injury!
tumblr_lcybp679Dl1qaz8uq.gif

^^ spanger still has a dodge hammy doesnt he? id be suprised if he plays this year.. in the 2010 semi mumford played with a hurt knee, got a jab i think which stuffed his 2011 preseason.. i hope his knee is fine this time!

Mumford cleared of any damage moved freely today, still a chance for this week but probably unlikely. Pretty sure we don't want him to lose too much match fitness though I hope he plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I heard after the St Kilda game in NZ that he was in strife & club was not impressed with him & hence why our offer perhaps wasn't as good to him as expected by others.
Damning footage from 3 years ago. Silly man!

You shouldn't be , quite a few are doing it even some of ours past and present. It is rife!

He was being sarcastic lol.
Of course it’s rife, young men with lots of money and time. Just hope the boys stay off the juice during the season proper, don’t care what they do after the end of season provided their return in reasonable shape for the preseason program.

How dumb do you need to be to record it though? That’s the stupidity here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back