Sheffield Shield Round 1: Western Australia vs Victoria @ The WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep...

That's BS. Channel 7 aren't even at most games.
Dickheads will do anything to ruin the game for the fans.
Stream is being a dick. Ah well, hopefully they have it sorted tomorrow.

I don't understand the full reasons but yeah, the clubs can land in a lot of hot water if they stream games. It sucks for fans, but it is what it is.

Stream is being a dick. Ah well, hopefully they have it sorted tomorrow.

I don't understand the full reasons but yeah, the clubs can land in a lot of hot water if they stream games. It sucks for fans, but it is what it is.

At least the stream seems watchable which isn't something I've been able to say about the WACA stream before.

Am I not mistaken that Kelly should be replaced with another fast bowler rather than Qadir - as in like for like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’d think so, handy to bring in a spinner when you know your bowling last...
It’s the WACA ffs. Not exactly a spin friendly venue. I’m happy they’ve gone spinner over extra seamer.

No issue at all with Qadir coming in but how come he is allowed to bat in the first innings after Kelly batted? What if Kelly had got injured on a hundred and retired, only for a 12th batsman to have a hit.

No issue at all with Qadir coming in but how come he is allowed to bat in the first innings after Kelly batted? What if Kelly had got injured on a hundred and retired, only for a 12th batsman to have a hit.
If Kelly had a hundred then losing him for a bowler would be detrimental to WA not a positive.
This was a fair move in accordance with a fair rule.

You’d think so, handy to bring in a spinner when you know your bowling last...
just as equally though, would it not make logical sense to sub in the 12th man, especially seeing there wasn’t an extra quick in the squad.

WA having a great start to the season. Horrible batting followed by bowling two sides of the wicket (Mackin and Moody chief culprits). Good stuff.

WA having a great start to the season. Horrible batting followed by bowling two sides of the wicket (Mackin and Moody chief culprits). Good stuff.
Moody is too loose most of the time.

And how does Bosisto keep getting games?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back