Sheffield Shield Round 5: Tas v Vic @ Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian in with Short running the drinks, would have liked to see the kid get a game but Christian gives us good flexibility.
Lol Christian and Gilbus two spuds taking the spot of kids that should be in the side!

When we whinge that CV can't produce kids for the National side

They aren't that bad! Plus they aren't even the worst team in the comp and WA haven't even played us!

Its just a shame the Marsh brothers will be in India when we do meet...

Please don't give me that nightmare, both Marsh boys in a test squad again!

Please don't give me that nightmare, both Marsh boys in a test squad again!

You can count on it, unless Shaun gets back in and has a total nightmare against Pakistan plus they will take the all rounder in Mitch probably along with Henriques and Head or another spinning all rounder.

Maxwell will need 100's for the ODI side to have any hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can count on it, unless Shaun gets back in and has a total nightmare against Pakistan plus they will take the all rounder in Mitch probably along with Henriques and Head or another spinning all rounder.

Maxwell will need 100's for the ODI side to have any hope

Can't we just take Maddinson who can bowl some spin if need be, or Head? Anyone, and I mean anyone is better than MMarsh!

Wrong graphic me thinks :eek:

12682682c4d17b50aec4a14b0837312b.jpg

Don't really see the point of playing Christian over Short. I mean, with Hastings, Tremain, Boland and Stoinis there's no real point in playing a 5th seamer?

Don't really see the point of playing Christian over Short. I mean, with Hastings, Tremain, Boland and Stoinis there's no real point in playing a 5th seamer?

If we're after a meritocracy then Stoinis should be dropped before Christian. He's played well so far this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back