Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bnonus point

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What other openers do Queensland actually have though. I know there's Bryant, but he still looks too loose technically to me to really thrive as a FC opener.

What other openers do Queensland actually have though. I know there's Bryant, but he still looks too loose technically to me to really thrive as a FC opener.
I think they'd open with Khawaja and play someone like McSweeney.

I’d open with Khawaja. He’s done it internationally.

Open with either Usman or Hemphrey and bat McSweeney in the middle

Yep, would be like getting Finch to open against the red ball. Can only see him batting 5 or 6 at this stage but he would still be behind Mcsweeney to get a chance there. Not really any other openers around at the moment, Bryant has still done better than most this season in the 2nds and FG this season.

May as well just pick Beth Mooney...

Last edited:
He's 21, averages 35 at a SR of 31. He has a century and can at least hang around to see off the new ball. Give him time.

He's 21, averages 35 at a SR of 31. He has a century and can at least hang around to see off the new ball. Give him time.

Way to completely miss the point. Street is a quality young player, there is no doubt about that. My query was more who would bat alongside him instead of Renners when Burns is on international duty

Way to completely miss the point. Street is a quality young player, there is no doubt about that. My query was more who would bat alongside him instead of Renners when Burns is on international duty
Read Bryant as "Bryce". This is why one should always proof read.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back